Humor Space Travel is Possible (LOL)

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
Fixed-Point Theory: A Fixed Point in Time Cannot be Altered by Past Events or Future Outcomes wherein said events and outcomes are caused by something else.

Quantum Fixed-Point Theory: A Fixed Point in Space while being observed cannot be altered by Space or Time except by itself, either it is past or future of itself.

Speed = Distance / Time

If Energy is equal to Mass x Lightspeed Squared, then the smaller the vessel the less energy is required.

If we want to travel at Lightspeed, then the equation goes:

Lightspeed equals Point A Divided by Point B plus the energy required to make it happen.

Point A is a Fixed Point in time and point B is a Fixed Point in Space.

To accomplish this A Fixed-Point Drive is needed. As well as a Quantum Computer for Navigation.

The Vessel must be small enough for One Person for maximum efficiency and Safety.

(LOL It's a joke)

Fixed-Point Theory: A Fixed Point in Time Cannot be Altered by Past Events or Future Outcomes wherein said events and outcomes are caused by something else.

Quantum Fixed-Point Theory: A Fixed Point in Space while being observed cannot be altered by Space or Time except by itself, either it is past or future of itself.

Speed = Distance / Time

If Energy is equal to Mass x Lightspeed Squared, then the smaller the vessel the less energy is required.

If we want to travel at Lightspeed, then the equation goes:

Lightspeed equals Point A Divided by Point B plus the energy required to make it happen.

Point A is a Fixed Point in time and point B is a Fixed Point in Space.

To accomplish this A Fixed-Point Drive is needed. As well as a Quantum Computer for Navigation.

The Vessel must be small enough for One Person for maximum efficiency and Safety.

(LOL It's a joke)
You’re actually onto something here! My family is big on theory’s! And there is a theory that space time is achievable and may actually exist on the future.

You’re actually onto something here! My family is big on theory’s! And there is a theory that space time is achievable and may actually exist on the future.

Well, ti would be real if I had the skills to make technology like a Flash-Speed Fixed-Point Drive.

Well, ti would be real if I had the skills to make technology like a Flash-Speed Fixed-Point Drive.
Of course you would need a design for the vessel. One sleek narrow and thin enough to pass the laws of physics to pass the spaces force. Which in this case is zero. We would need some way to turn aswel a navigation system

Of course you would need a design for the vessel. One sleek narrow and thin enough to pass the laws of physics to pass the spaces force. Which in this case is zero. We would need some way to turn aswel a navigation system

When I was in high school I thought of a Suit someone could wear that would allow them to travel through space without the need for a spaceship. It was a suit created by Realizing Augmented Reality around the person's body. It could be programmed to do pretty much anything.

It was a part of my Project Realization Protocol. It was a Dry to Wet Matter Augmented Reality Conversion System.

When I was in high school I thought of a Suit someone could wear that would allow them to travel through space without the need for a spaceship. It was a suit created by Realizing Augmented Reality around the person's body. It could be programmed to do pretty much anything.

It was a part of my Project Realization Protocol. It was a Dry to Wet Matter Augmented Reality Conversion System.

Basically it made programs and holograms real and physical.

Eh, you need negative matter aka exotic matter. Then you can send any size vessel. In all seriousness, I went down a rabbit hole on the new Ancient Aliens and Stargates episode last night. Then seeing this today was quite serendipitous. :cheshiregrin:

Eh, you need negative matter aka exotic matter. Then you can send any size vessel. In all seriousness, I went down a rabbit hole on the new Ancient Aliens and Stargates episode last night. Then seeing this today was quite serendipitous. :cheshiregrin:

Nice. I wonder how many decades it'll take to have technology similar to Stargates. I mean, if we really think about it, all magic could technically be considered highly advanced science at a certain point. lol

Nice. I wonder how many decades it'll take to have technology similar to Stargates. I mean, if we really think about it, all magic could technically be considered highly advanced science at a certain point. lol
Apparently, we have the stargates all over the world. Including one in the Grand Canyon that the government knows about, blocked off and buried knowledge of.

I just tried to skim through the show again to find the name of the theory but could not find it. Likely in a later episode. The long and short of the theory is that all matter is linked. Something as simple as pushing a ball here connects all the way to the end of the galaxy because all matter is connected. So the way I see it, we just need to figure out how to sever that connection to a bit of matter here, creating this exotic matter.

Then we can go out to the Grand Canyon, find and break into the hidden stargate. Then we just need to sit there and wait with the exotic matter until the planet moves into alignment and bam, it powers up and we get to meet aliens! :alien:

Apparently, we have the stargates all over the world. Including one in the Grand Canyon that the government knows about, blocked off and buried knowledge of.

I just tried to skim through the show again to find the name of the theory but could not find it. Likely in a later episode. The long and short of the theory is that all matter is linked. Something as simple as pushing a ball here connects all the way to the end of the galaxy because all matter is connected. So the way I see it, we just need to figure out how to sever that connection to a bit of matter here, creating this exotic matter.

Then we can go out to the Grand Canyon, find and break into the hidden stargate. Then we just need to sit there and wait with the exotic matter until the planet moves into alignment and bam, it powers up and we get to meet aliens! :alien:

Yeah. I can believe that. Who's to say we cannot build a portable personal stargate that people can be trained to use as part of a Space Training Academy? All we would really need to do is reverse engineer a Stargate and find a way to make it smaller and portable.

Do you know how people have private jets? Well, I want a private spaceship.

I’ve always wanted to go to space but I’ve always been too dum and also short term memory loss so I couldn’t go to nasa-

I’ve always wanted to go to space but I’ve always been too dum and also short term memory loss so I couldn’t go to nasa-

Anything is possible! I take medication so I can't fight for my country, but If there's a draft, I can join. Get me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back