• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Space Fae In Space!!

[Glares at the application as if it was a tomato] Hm... [waits a moment] Oh oh! I got it. It's a survey! That's it! I'm gonna be famous! [Waves the hologram application around like it's a golden ticket]

[Glares at the application as if it was a tomato] Hm... [waits a moment] Oh oh! I got it. It's a survey! That's it! I'm gonna be famous! [Waves the hologram application around like it's a golden ticket]
AHOY! yes the silly part of the application is an in character survey XD

This RP surely does sound interesting. Something comical will be a nice change of pace too. Just not sure what to apply for. I always play doctors of sorts so I want to stay away from that. Went to school for mechanics so writing about it could be slightly easier but navigation sounds like a whole hell of fun.

we are pretty silly but our tone usually ends up being soap opera with lots of staring at the camera like its the office. We definitely like for things to make sense and have some pacing. Hope that still sounds silly enough for you needs! The pilot navigator is probably my favorite major position on the ship...but I'm biased because I play the ghost harpy who powers the ship. So her relationship with the pilot is exciting for me and will help set the tone for the crew. so if you play the navigator you'll get to know Penny pretty well and we'd get to hash out how piloting a ghost drive would work mechanically together, which is always fun to me!

just to ensure i don't screw this up... you want me to post the shorter CS right?

additionally dot you want me to fill out the longer one as well?

i abhor making mistakes, so i like to ask a lot of stupid questions.

just to ensure i don't screw this up... you want me to post the shorter CS right?

additionally dot you want me to fill out the longer one as well?

i abhor making mistakes, so i like to ask a lot of stupid questions.

So fill out both parts and post them. The silly questionnaire is in character and will be seen by Sig and Kip- so it doesn't have to be honest or reliable. It will be their first impression when they hire them. The shorter bit is the meat of the profile and is for the players and critta and I as Dm's. Don't worry about hecking up, we are just excited you want to play!

edited for clarity

So fill out both parts, the silly questionnaire is in character and will be seen by Sig and Kip- so it doesn't have to be honest or reliable. It will be their first impression when they hire them. The shorter bit is the meat of the profile. Don't worry about hecking up, we are just excited you want to play!

We accidentally made this as confusing as possible so you probably can't ask a stupid question about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back