• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Exploration/Adventuring RP?

Safety Hammer

A walking piece of shit in a stupid looking jacket
Hey guys! First off, thanks for checking this out. Futuristic RPs on this site are SUPER underrated. But I digress...

So recently, I've been playing Mass Effect: Andromeda, and the whole exploration and colonization of a new galaxy struck me as the grounds of an absolutely kick ass roleplay. I feel like it would have a bit of everything for everyone. The drama (and possible romance) on the ship serving as a slice of life aspect, the action and mystery of discovering a new planet and it's possibly, and battles with space pirates involving motherfucking LASERS!

As I kinda alluded to in the intro, I don't really expect a lot of people to join this, but I would be thrilled if I could get this going. Thanks you!

I'll try if I have time, but I recently started a multiverse RP and all that stuff.

I'll do my best, either way.

Well, it depends on what type of role play this will be...
-How long are posts required to be?
-Do we have to use pictures of real people in CS?
-I'm assuming we are using humans..?
-Do all the humans have a certain dress code to follow? Because I'm not one who really likes to roleplay as a mostly average looking human. (A mask would be cool.)
-Humans will be the only ones with their level of intellect, right? Unless they have AIs or tag alongs?
Any who I'm new to this site and I'm new to more advanced role play.

I hope we dont just get to use humans, I want there to be different kind of species that are as evolved or more evolved as humans. That'd be cool. And really, I'm here for the finding of a new planet. Dunno if I will stick around.
But to hey, welcome to the site new person. Hammer doesnt usually like real pictures in the CS, more so animated/drawn. So that's one question I can answer.

I just hope it's not anime for the appearances. Anything else is fine by me.

Also if there are other species that'd be cool but I also hope they'll be somewhat realistic and won't be fantasy or simply there for characters to be OP compared to the humans like elves and other magical species. Wouldn't fit into the setting.

It would be fun to have aliens working with the humans on the ship because they are either friends, have no other places to go, or just want to help. Not a lot on the ship. And alien civilizations to run into. It would give the roleplay more, well, something, if we could roleplay as more than just humans. Some aliens working with the humans (individually) would be cool to have if we can't make aliens for the alien civilizations.

I hope we dont just get to use humans, I want there to be different kind of species that are as evolved or more evolved as humans. That'd be cool. And really, I'm here for the finding of a new planet. Dunno if I will stick around.
But to hey, welcome to the site new person. Hammer doesnt usually like real pictures in the CS, more so animated/drawn. So that's one question I can answer.
I just hope it's not anime for the appearances. Anything else is fine by me.

Also if there are other species that'd be cool but I also hope they'll be somewhat realistic and won't be fantasy or simply there for characters to be OP compared to the humans like elves and other magical species. Wouldn't fit into the setting.
It would be fun to have aliens working with the humans on the ship because they are either friends, have no other places to go, or just want to help. Not a lot on the ship. And alien civilizations to run into. It would give the roleplay more, well, something, if we could roleplay as more than just humans. Some aliens working with the humans (individually) would be cool to have if we can't make aliens for the alien civilizations.

Well, he did say he got the idea from Mass Effect. And there are aliens on the ship, most of the times as friends or they had no other place to go. So I'm sure that he'll let some people play aliens.

Could always make it an RP set in the Mass Effect universe, lets be honest the ME universe has the best alien species ^^

As said by those before me, this looks interesting, but I'd like to be able to play an alien race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back