• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help space below content

RI.a

"愛を知りたいのです."
Please help. Idk why there's a bunch of space below. Trying to make this mobile friendly as well, so if I define the height value for the container, it won't be flexible?? ;___;

Code:
[nobr]
[class=container]
display:flex;
max-width:900px;
background-color: #f7f7f7;
border:1px solid #ddd;
margin:auto;center;
padding:2em;
flex-wrap:wrap;
align-items:flex-start;
overflow:hidden;
[/class]

[class=leftside]
height:70vh;
background:url('https://i.imgur.com/ofk3RK1.jpg?1') no-repeat;
background-size:130%;
background-position:center;
[/class]

[class=leftsideparent]
width:100%;
height:100%;
background:url('https://i.imgur.com/3gUtYek.png') no-repeat;
background-size:100%;
opacity:0;
transition:all 0.75s ease;
[/class]

[class name=leftsideparent state=hover]
opacity:1;
[/class]

[class=rightside]
overflow:hidden;
[/class]

[class=scrollbox]
overflow-y:scroll;
[/class]

[class=text]
font-family:Unica One, display;
font-size:1em;
color:#222;
[/class]

[class=title]
float:left;
padding:.2em;
background:#bababa;
font-size:1em;
color:#f7f7f7;
margin-top:-.2em;
[/class]

[class=tabs]
display:inline-block;
width:75px;
background:#f7f7f7;
padding:.2em;
text-align:center;
font-size:.8em;
color:#aaa;
cursor:pointer;
transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;
[/class]

[class name=tabs state=hover]
letter-spacing:.3em;
[/class]

[script class=tabbasic on=click]
removeClass select tabs
addClass select tabbasic
hide scrollbox
show pagebasic
[/script]

[script class=tabbasic]
addClass select tabbasic
[/script]

[script class=tabperson on=click]
removeClass select tabs
addClass select tabperson
hide scrollbox
show pageperson
[/script]

[script class=tabhistory on=click]
removeClass select tabs
addClass select tabhistory
hide scrollbox
show pagehistory
[/script]

[script class=tabother on=click]
removeClass select tabs
addClass select tabother
hide scrollbox
show pageother
[/script]
[/nobr]
[div class=container][row][column=span3][border=1px solid #ddd][div class=leftside][div class=leftsideparent][div=position:relative;left:calc(10%+10px);width:10%;line-height:1em;text-shadow:2px 1px 0px #5684c9;font-size:2.5em;][font=Kaushan Script]宮本 [/font][/div][div=position:relative;top:5%;left:(10%+10px);width:10%;line-height:1em;text-shadow:2px 1px 0px #5684c9;font-size:2.5em;][font=Kaushan Script]和美[/font][/div][/div][/div][/border][/column][column=span5][border=1px solid #ddd][div class=rightside][div=min-width:300px;width:560px;background:#f7f7f7;][div class="tabs tabbasic"][u]basic[/u][/div][div class="tabs tabperson"][u]persona[/u][/div][div class="tabs tabhistory"][u]history[/u][/div][div class="tabs tabother"][u]other[/u][/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagebasic"]
[div class=text][div class=title]Name[/div] Miyamoto Kazumi

[div class=title]Age[/div] Seventeen

[div class=title]Gender[/div] Female

[div class=title]Race[/div] Human

[div class=title]Occupation[/div] Student

[div class=title]Year[/div] Third[/div][/div]
[div class="scrollbox pageperson"][div class=text][div class=title]Personality[/div] 

[div class=title]Weaknesses[/div] Technically challenged, 

[div class=title]Talents[/div] 

[div class=title]Likes[/div] Vintage items, traditional snacks, 

[div class=title]Dislikes[/div] [/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagehistory"][div class=text][div class=title]Backstory[/div]

[div class=title]Relationships[/div] Shinshi - ???
Yokai - ???
Human - ???[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pageother"][div class=text][div class=title]Theme[/div] 
[MEDIA=youtube]BfZUU8N_vSY[/MEDIA][/div][/div][/border][/column][/row][/div]
[div=display:block;max-width:900px;margin:auto;center;opacity:0.5;font:Heebo;font-size:9px;text-align:right;]code [USER=55064]@RI.a[/USER] faceclaim [url=https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3878890]42[/url][/div]

haHA! I found it! darn mobile preview size

You were missing a [/div] right before the last [/border]

Eek help again please ><
I've got text in a polygon and it's getting cut off and no matter how I move the text it's not moving?

Code:
[nobr]
[class=temp]
background:black;
width:900px;
height:60vh;
[/class]

[class=contentwrap]
width:369px;
height:100%;
background:white;
clip-path: polygon(6% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 3% 100%);
opacity:0.9;
[/class]

[class=scrollbox]
width:352px;
height:95%;
overflow-y:scroll;
padding:.8em;
position:relative;
left:20px
clip-path: polygon(6% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 3% 100%);
[/class]

[class=text]
font-family:Karla, regular;
font-size:0.8em;
color:black;
margin-left:5px;
[/class]

[class=title]
font-size:0.8em;
color:black;
text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff;
[/class][/nobr]
[div class=temp][div class=contentwrap][div class=scrollbox][div class=title]title[/div][div class=text] something here[/div]
[div class=title]title[/div][div class=text] something here[/div]
[div class=title]title[/div][div class=text] something here[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=temp] background:black; width:900px; height:60vh; [/class] [class=contentwrap] width:369px; height:100%; background:white; clip-path: polygon(6% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 3% 100%); opacity:0.9; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:352px; height:95%; overflow-y:scroll; padding:.8em; position:relative; left:20px clip-path: polygon(6% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 3% 100%); [/class] [class=text] font-family:Karla, regular; font-size:0.8em; color:black; display:inline-block; margin-left:5px; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Unica One, display; font-size:0.8em; color:black; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #99f3ff; display:inline-block; [/class][div class=temp][div class=contentwrap][div class=scrollbox][div class=title]title[/div][div class=text] something here[/div]
[div class=title]title[/div][div class=text] something here[/div]
[div class=title]title[/div][div class=text] something here[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

You gave the scroll box class a clip-path as well.
Does that restrict the class from shifting? I'm sorry if these are like super simple and stupid questions. I don't have any sort of coding background. So thank you very much for answering me. >.<

Does that restrict the class from shifting? I'm sorry if these are like super simple and stupid questions. I don't have any sort of coding background. So thank you very much for answering me. >.<
The clip-path is what cuts into the div and give its shape. Because the div has a clip-path property, regardless of how far we move it, it'll be cut by its own clip-path. Another solution would be to give it a larger padding or remove the clip path in the scroll box and apply the margin.

The clip-path is what cuts into the div and give its shape. Because the div has a clip-path property, regardless of how far we move it, it'll be cut by its own clip-path. Another solution would be to give it a larger padding or remove the clip path in the scroll box and apply the margin.
Ooooh... That makes so much sense now. I kinda thought the clip-path will help align the text so it's follows the shape. Is there a something else that can do that?

Ooooh... That makes so much sense now. I kinda thought the clip-path will help align the text so it's follows the shape. Is there a something else that can do that?
That's for if the text is not in the div being clip pathed. And that only works for some browsers, others just make it a box instead of aligning smoothly with the edge.

That's for if the text is not in the div being clip pathed. And that only works for some browsers, others just make it a box instead of aligning smoothly with the edge.
Ahh ok. Thank you again, senpai! <3

Users who are viewing this thread