• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

South Park/Wreck-it Ralph Crossover

dakln

Lurker
HI! My name is Dakota. I am a 21 year old male, looking for females with good grammar and a decent sense of humor to play a rather... weird scenario: A crossover romance play between Wreck-it Ralph... and South Park. In this play, you would assume the role of Vanellope Von Schweetz, who has just moved from her home in Sugarton (a small suburb in Rushville, Utah) into a house across the street from Stan Marsh's house. I, as Stan, would go over to your house to meet you, and from there we become friends and share a relationship. (Summary: crack ship play between Stan Marsh and Vanellope Von Schweetz) This play is purely romantic, and is not overtly sexual in nature. If you would like to take it that far, and if you are comfortable doing so, then perhaps we can take that step forward, but it is not the focus. This would be a long term play, and as such I would prefer to have this over Skype or Kik. dakln95 is the username in both instances. Send me a message if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back