• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park roleplay partner are you there? it's me

jvnez

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I'm new to this site - I had no idea this even existed til a few days ago so I'm pretty hype.

my name is Janes and I've been roleplaying for more than 20 years, since I was nine or so. Sounds crazy but I was always a loner of a kid and became obsessed with a lot of fandoms over the years and roleplayed many of them.

the only fandom that I am obsessed with that I haven't had the chance to write for is South Park. like any of my other fandoms, I have my favorites and ships. when I was a kid watching South Park, I always perceived my enjoyment of the boys as crushes on them, even Cartman lmfaooo. as I got older and got into roleplaying and reading fanfiction, I started to ship them together.

with all my other fandoms, I have had many different ships for the same character and South Park is no exception. I enjoy exploring relationship dynamics between the characters and so I can enjoy almost anything ship wise as long as I enjoy both (or heck, even an OT3 situation) characters.

so I've been known to ship Style, Kyman, Cartman/Butters (idk the ship name for that one), Bunny, and sOMETIMES Cartman/Wendy.

I've had a roleplay partner for 20 years now - my girlfriend, haha. she's just... not a fan of South Park or anything she deems "boy things" honestly, just your very stereotypical princess, and I love her for that but I have been dying to roleplay South Park with someone for like 17 years now.

a little more if what I'm looking for in detail

-one on one

-at least 18 but preferably someone over the age of 25. I'm 31, so I'd prefer someone closer to my age

-I am not completely opposed to a male, but I'd prefer to have a female partner. I don't think I've roleplayed with a male since I was maybe 13 or so. I had a male rp partner who was really great and respectful but every one after that got weird with me, and pushed my boundaries.

-LGBT friendly, obviously, as all my ships pretty much are m/m.

-I don't personally allow myself to write one liners. I get it if it happens every now and then though

-casual to serious speed on posting. we could decide to only rp at certain times or just agree to respond a certain number of times per day, plan times where we post back and forth as quick as we can for a bit, etc... If breaks are needed, np, no excuse necessary. just let me know and don't ghost if you can help it! I personally have a chronic illness and usually roleplaying is part of what I like to do when I don't feel well but sometimes the brainfog sinks in, or I have an event that leaves me super sick for a few days, so I totally get that real life happens.

-someone laid back, who can match my own level of writing (and trust me I'm no Shakespeare, I just have a very distinct voice!) but also doesn't mind mistakes, whether it be spelling or typing "dont" instead of "don't". stuff happens sometimes and especially since I'm sure we'd both often be using our phones, it's nice to be on the same page language wise

-it would be fun to be friends! but we def don't have to be. I do tend to talk a lot just bc I'm super friendly and I like getting to know people but I'm down to just have strictly a roleplay partner

as far as content of the roleplays

Ships:
Stan/Kyle
Cartman/Kyle
Kenny/Butters
Cartman/Butters
Cartman/Wendy (as a double with Style preferably)
Stan/Wendy (as a double with Cartman/Kyle or really any other ship with Kyle that we might decide is a good one preferably)

I know Creek is popular so I'm down for that.

I'm pretty much down to play any character. I'm also down to switch when we change ideas etc.

No OCs, unless side characters invented to be funny, or to further plot etc. Sorry!

I'll do canon universe or AU. I'm not into the more off the wall ideas like someone being a werewolf or vampire or set in ancient Rome or something, no disresepect but I like to keep plots somewhat relateable.

I'm down for many genres. I like a healthy dose of angst, with sprinklings of hurt/comfort. I am totally fine with writing more adult scenes though I am never graphic. I like everything from fluff to super dark topics, though I prefer if our mains are essentially good intentioned characters who aren't complete monsters. They can have dark traits of course, I mean, it's South Park, sooo.

Speaking of, yeah... it's South Park. saying certain unacceptable things are totally fine with me in character, the slurs etc... As long as we're not saying them at each other, we're all good!

this is all probably SUPER overwhelming so I will leave it there but feel free to ask any questions. I have like a thousand ideas, big and small, piling up so feel free to ask questions here or DM me!!

bump - still haven't found any partners.

I'm free the next few days or so. message me!

very happy to say I found a RP partner!! thanks so much to that person for being so kickass. I'm having a lot of fun.

That being said I am settling NICELY into Cartman if I do say so myself, so anyone still interested, feel free to message!

Hi!

I'm new to this site - I had no idea this even existed til a few days ago so I'm pretty hype.

my name is Janes and I've been roleplaying for more than 20 years, since I was nine or so. Sounds crazy but I was always a loner of a kid and became obsessed with a lot of fandoms over the years and roleplayed many of them.

the only fandom that I am obsessed with that I haven't had the chance to write for is South Park. like any of my other fandoms, I have my favorites and ships. when I was a kid watching South Park, I always perceived my enjoyment of the boys as crushes on them, even Cartman lmfaooo. as I got older and got into roleplaying and reading fanfiction, I started to ship them together.

with all my other fandoms, I have had many different ships for the same character and South Park is no exception. I enjoy exploring relationship dynamics between the characters and so I can enjoy almost anything ship wise as long as I enjoy both (or heck, even an OT3 situation) characters.

so I've been known to ship Style, Kyman, Cartman/Butters (idk the ship name for that one), Bunny, and sOMETIMES Cartman/Wendy.

I've had a roleplay partner for 20 years now - my girlfriend, haha. she's just... not a fan of South Park or anything she deems "boy things" honestly, just your very stereotypical princess, and I love her for that but I have been dying to roleplay South Park with someone for like 17 years now.

a little more if what I'm looking for in detail

-one on one

-at least 18 but preferably someone over the age of 25. I'm 31, so I'd prefer someone closer to my age

-I am not completely opposed to a male, but I'd prefer to have a female partner. I don't think I've roleplayed with a male since I was maybe 13 or so. I had a male rp partner who was really great and respectful but every one after that got weird with me, and pushed my boundaries.

-LGBT friendly, obviously, as all my ships pretty much are m/m.

-I don't personally allow myself to write one liners. I get it if it happens every now and then though

-casual to serious speed on posting. we could decide to only rp at certain times or just agree to respond a certain number of times per day, plan times where we post back and forth as quick as we can for a bit, etc... If breaks are needed, np, no excuse necessary. just let me know and don't ghost if you can help it! I personally have a chronic illness and usually roleplaying is part of what I like to do when I don't feel well but sometimes the brainfog sinks in, or I have an event that leaves me super sick for a few days, so I totally get that real life happens.

-someone laid back, who can match my own level of writing (and trust me I'm no Shakespeare, I just have a very distinct voice!) but also doesn't mind mistakes, whether it be spelling or typing "dont" instead of "don't". stuff happens sometimes and especially since I'm sure we'd both often be using our phones, it's nice to be on the same page language wise

-it would be fun to be friends! but we def don't have to be. I do tend to talk a lot just bc I'm super friendly and I like getting to know people but I'm down to just have strictly a roleplay partner

as far as content of the roleplays

Ships:
Stan/Kyle
Cartman/Kyle
Kenny/Butters
Cartman/Butters
Cartman/Wendy (as a double with Style preferably)
Stan/Wendy (as a double with Cartman/Kyle or really any other ship with Kyle that we might decide is a good one preferably)

I know Creek is popular so I'm down for that.

I'm pretty much down to play any character. I'm also down to switch when we change ideas etc.

No OCs, unless side characters invented to be funny, or to further plot etc. Sorry!

I'll do canon universe or AU. I'm not into the more off the wall ideas like someone being a werewolf or vampire or set in ancient Rome or something, no disresepect but I like to keep plots somewhat relateable.

I'm down for many genres. I like a healthy dose of angst, with sprinklings of hurt/comfort. I am totally fine with writing more adult scenes though I am never graphic. I like everything from fluff to super dark topics, though I prefer if our mains are essentially good intentioned characters who aren't complete monsters. They can have dark traits of course, I mean, it's South Park, sooo.

Speaking of, yeah... it's South Park. saying certain unacceptable things are totally fine with me in character, the slurs etc... As long as we're not saying them at each other, we're all good!

this is all probably SUPER overwhelming so I will leave it there but feel free to ask any questions. I have like a thousand ideas, big and small, piling up so feel free to ask questions here or DM me!!
I would love to RP with you! I have a pretty good idea for a story line. Message me and I will give you my discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back