• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

South Park Kenny X Butters rp

Hello, it's been a while since I've asked anyone to rp on this site...first of all I'm on practically all the time except weekends, which is when I'm only on around the evening times. Anyway, I'm comfortable with just about anything. (Though if you have questions about certain things just ask me and I'll give you a yes or no really) I only rp via Private Message too.

Okay, so I've been in the mood for South Park as of late, and as you know the pairing is Kenny X Butters.

Now um, I don't have any plots tbh...but we can totally come up with something together. I would much rather prefer to play Kenny, I'm not very good at being Butters tbh lol. Honestly I would prefer their ages be high school or older maybe.

I'm down for this and I even have plots in mind, but it looks like you haven't been active on here for almost a year now? Oops. If you see this, feel free to reach out to me.

I'm down for this and I even have plots in mind, but it looks like you haven't been active on here for almost a year now? Oops. If you see this, feel free to reach out to me.

Hi uhm!! I know you were messaging this other person, however if you do have a Kenny I normally roleplay as Butters and am s u p e r interested
Let me know and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back