• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Soundless Love

Songstress

Divine Vocalist

m1EOi7.jpg
iS1BOO.png

A deaf girl and a famous singer boy. What a nice pairing huh?

How far do you think will this two love birds go?

Do you think they'll be able to pass through all the challenges that they will be facing if they will continue to fight for their relationship?

Or... just give up?

Well, it's up to Chris and Lianna so.. we'll leave it to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris looked down. His luggage seem a little - nope, a lot - heavier than when he had first dropped it off. He wondered if the plane was making him weaker, like when a spaceman came back from space. He shook his head. You could only be so lucky. He could figure out why this thing was so abominably heavy when he got to the hotel.

He'd gotten about 10 feet when he saw a girl dragging a case, just like his, toward the exit. He could even see his laptop poking out the side of it. He started running.

"Wait! Hey, wait up! Stop!"

He started pushing through the crowd. That computer alone cost him over a thousand dollars, he wasn't going to lose it.

Lianna was waiting for her luggage to come out. After a few minutes she saw the luggage and placed it at the ground. She didn't know that that luggage was not hers. Lianna pulled out the handle and strolled it and went to the exit.

She didn't notice that there was a man calling her from behind. Lianna continued to walk through the exit and started waiting for a taxi. She checked the luggage to look for her wallet. Lianna narrowed her eyes as she was looking for her wallet. She then saw a man approaching to her direction strolling a luggage that is very similar to the luggage that she is holding.

Lianna knew that.. that luggage was hers because her favorite key chain was attached to the right side of the luggage. She strolled the luggage and gave it back to the man who was calling out to her. Lianna pulled out her small notebook and pen from her pocket and wrote-
"I'm very sorry! I didn't noticed it from the start." After writing a message on her notebook, she ripped the page where she wrote her sorry letter and gave it to the man. Lianna placed back her pen and notebook inside her pocket.

She pointed her ears and waved it. It means that -
I'm deaf. Lianna gave the man a warm smile and pointed at her luggage giving him a sign if she can get her luggage back already.

Chris stopped. Oh, so she's deaf...well, that explains a lot. Chris offered up her luggage, breathing a sigh of relief that she didn't notice him. He took a pen out and scribbled down on her letter.

"It's okay. Here." He slid over her luggage.

He scratched the back of his head, then wrote a second line.

"Are you from here?"

Lianna went closer to the man to get her luggage. She placed the luggage down right after she received the paper that the man gave her. Lianna nodded at the blonde haired boy. She took out her pen and notebook once again and wrote-"Yes I live here. I'm Lianna, can I know your name as well?" Lianna ripped the page off and gave it to the man.

Some people had a hard time passing through because Lianna and the man were blocking the way. Lianna went to the corner and signaled the man to not block the way as well. A girl accidentally bumped her shoulder which caused her to lose her balance. The girl didn't even care saying sorry. Lianna fell down to her side and unknowingly scratched her knees from the ground. Her eyes started to wince as she carefully touched her wound.

Lianna's skin is very sensitive that's why she is easily wounded. Her eyes started to well up because of the sharp pain that she was feeling. She tried to stand although she can't walk normally due to the pain that she is feeling. She wrote another letter and said-
"Sorry I think I have to go home now." Lianna gave the letter to the man, wiped her welling eyes and started to wait for a taxi again.

Chris saw her fall, but was a bit too far away to do anything. The fall wasn't too bad though, so he guessed she'd be okay. He scribbled a bit more, then passed the note to her.

"My name's Chris. Are you okay?"

He looked her in the eyes, noticing the tears she wiped away. She didn't seem to be talking (or was it writing?) so he just stood next to her, waiting for a cab to come past.

He flipped up his collar, bracing himself against the rain. The rain had been coming hard since 10 minutes ago, a steady drizzle turning into a fierce downpour. He rummaged around in his luggage, pulling out an umbrella. Chris opened it, placing it above Lianna. It was nice, he thought, not to be the center of attention, but just a regular guy waiting for a taxi in the rain.

As Lianna was waiting for a taxi, Chris passed her a note, introducing himself. Oh so his name is Chris Lianna thought to herself. Chris stood next to Lianna and placed an umbrella above her. Lianna gave Chris a warm smile as a sign of thanks.

She was soaking wet because the rain poured down so much but thanks to Chris' umbrella, she doesn't get wet as much as she was supposed to be. As if God didn't want their day to get any worse, people started to go crazy because they recognized Chris. Lianna didn't know that Chris was someone famous.

Girls started to pour around Chris and forcibly pushed Lianna away from him. Luckily, a taxi arrived in front of her. Lianna took her luggage and hurried to the taxi. She halfheartedly smiled at Chris and waved at him before going inside the car. However, her key chain that was attached to her luggage fell without her even noticing it.
I didn't know he was that famous but if he was that famous, why don't I know him? She thought to herself.

Lianna had no idea that Chris was a singer.

Chris glanced at the crowd that was forming, and cursed under his breath. Why did they have to follow me everywhere? He glanced down, scooping up the keychain. He glanced at the retreating cab. Then made a snap decision. He sprinted after the cab, yelling his head off. God help anyone who got in his way.

Lianna looked outside the window to sneak a glance of Chris. She saw Chris sprinting towards the taxi that Lianna is in. Lianna's eyes started to widen because she didn't know that Chris would do such a thing.

She tapped the shoulders of the taxi driver and signaled him to stop. The taxi driver stepped on the break for the car stop. Lianna went outside the car and wafted her hand signalling Chris to get inside the taxi. She took out her sketchpad from her luggage and wrote-
"Hurry up!" Lianna raised the sketchpad and waved it.

Chris gasped for breath as he slid into the taxi. After a fit of coughing, he passed her keychain to her. "I didn't think you'd get very far without this," he said, pretty much to himself. He tugged her sketchpad away, scrawling:

"Thanks for letting me use this cab. The paparazzi were after me. Again." He stopped a moment.

"Do you know who I am?"

He turned red as he wrote it - asking a deaf person about music was kind of cruel, he thought.

He turned and stared at the bleak London skies, letting her read the note.

Lianna hurriedly closed the door of the taxi and tapped the taxi driver once again, signalling him to resume driving. Chris took her sketchpad and wrote at it. Her dress is soaking wet, water is dripping from her long curly hair. Lianna placed her hair on the side of her shoulder and squeezed it in order for the water from the hair to be released.

Right after drying her hair, she took off her white sweater and squeezed it as well to release the absorbed water from her sweater. Lianna's white delicate skin started to show off because she is wearing a sleeveless ruffled dress. She took the sketchpad that Chris gave to her and noticed that Chris' face started to red. She wasn't really bothered so she proceeded and wrote-
"No problem, its okay. Although I didn't know you were famous." She gave back the sketchpad and waited for the reply.

While waiting for the reply, Lianna rubbed her hands for warmth and placed it in the both sides of her shoulder. She looked at Chris and thought to herself,
He's handsome. Lianna started to smile without even noticing it.

Chris wrote a line: "I'm a 'famous singer', named Chris Varden." His hands shook while he gave her the slip of paper, half cold and half nervousness. After he let her read that one, he took it and wrote on the back. "I have concerts 'n tours and stuff. To be honest I just wanted to go home. Chris tilted his head as she read it. She was actually quite pretty, if you could get around the deaf bit. She almost reminded him of someone he'd seen...just barely. The rain slowly worsened, the downpour turning a veritable deluge. He could see a bunch of car heading the way he'd came. and he laughed.

"Beaten again, photography horde," he whispered. "Try again never."

Lianna was shocked but was a bit down as well after she read from the sketchpad that he's a famous singer. Chris took the sketchpad again, wrote another message and gave it back to Lianna. Lianna took the sketchpad and read Chris' reply. She went to the next page of the sketchpad and wrote-

"Oh, well that's nice. Too bad I can't hear you sing." After writing, she noticed that Chris was looking at her. She looked at Chris as well and the atmosphere started feel awkward. She looked away and gave the sketchpad to him to prevent the awkwardness from getting worse.

While waiting for Chris' reply, Lianna gazed at the grey sky and wondered,
What does music sound like? She started to feel dizzy and her cheeks turned red. Lianna rubbed her hands once again for warmth and placed it at both sides of her shoulders. "C-Cold." She felt like her body was about to fall and her sight started to blur. Lianna's head began to lean on Chris' shoulder and accidentally fell asleep.

Chris, at first, just stared at the sketchpad, not even knowing what to write. Then he heard her stammer 'cold', and then felt her head on his shoulder. He sighed, rooting around in his luggage for a blanket. He found one, and draped it over her, tucking her in. What was that she had wrote? 'Too bad I can't hear you." He brushed a lock of hair away from her eyes, and began to sing, ever so softly.

15 minutes later, the driver had stopped. He nudged Lianna.

"Wake up."

When Lianna started to fall asleep, she dreamt about a voice.. a very calming and soft voice singing her a beautiful mellow song. (Although she really can't hear but it was only just a dream) 15 minutes later, she suddenly felt a nudge on her right shoulder which caused her to wake up from her beautiful dream. too bad she thought to herself.

Lianna rubbed her eyes using the back of her hand. She noticed that there was a blanket covering her body. Lianna didn't noticed that she fell asleep on Chris' shoulders. She looked on her right and saw a beautiful blue eyes with long lashes. She stared at it for a moment and her nose started to touch Chris' nose.

All of a sudden Lianna's eyes widened and quickly moved away her face from Chris'. Her face started to blush because of what had happened. Lianna wrote him a quick note saying-
"Sorry." she gave him the letter and took her luggage. She hurriedly opened the door and went outside the car. Lianna waved at him as the car moved away.

Chris looked at the note in his hand. "Sorry". Why'd she keep apologizing? It didn't make sense. He waved at her. He directed the cab driver to his hotel, thinking. He opened his phone, scrolling through his web browser. He looked up Lianna in the London phone book. There was only one result, so he texted it.

"Hey, it's Chris from the cab. Do you want to go get coffee or something later on?"

He sat back in the seat and waited to arrive. He looked at the note in his hand, folded it carefully, and put it in his pocket. It might be the last he'd ever see of Lianna.

Lianna stared at the car as it slowly vanished from a distance. She felt sad because she thought she would never see Chris again but happy as well because at least she was able to meet him. She pulled out the handle of her luggage and strolled it until she was able to arrive at her house. The deaf girl took out her house's keys from her pocket and unlocked the door. She walked in and silently placed her luggage inside so that her parents won't be able to hear her. Right after putting her luggage inside, she closed the door and then changed her clothes from wet dress to comfortable shorts and sweater.

Lianna is a very organized person so she first took out her things from her luggage and placed it back to where it should be placed. Right after that, she placed her wet dress to the laundry basket and placed the basket beside the laundry room. Lianna started to feel a vibration from the basket and realized that her phone was still inside her dress' pocket.
I wonder who called or texted she thought to herself. She took her phone and went to her room first before reading it.

Lianna floundered on her bed and began to open her phone..She saw a strange phone number and opened the text that she received.
Ch-Chris!? How? She thought to herself while letting out a confused expression. Lianna felt surprised but was confused as well because she has no idea how in the world Chris knew her number. Lianna excitingly replied to Chris' text saying-"Sure! That would be lovely. By the way, how did you get my number?" She quickly pressed the send button and waited for his reply.

Chris had checked into the hotel, falling into the bed. He'd been that way awhile when his phone buzzed. Lianna had replied. He scanned it, then answered: "Great, I'll swing by your place tomorrow? Oh, and for how I found you - I used the phone book. Apparently you're the only person named Lianna in a 10-mile radius of the airport. Only took a little effort."

While Lianna was waiting for Chris' reply, she suddenly remembered the voice she heard from her dream. I wonder who's voice is that.. She thought to herself while unknowingly letting out a dreamy smile. Is that what they call music? She thought to herself once again.

Lianna suddenly felt sad because of her situation. She doesn't like feeling pathetic for herself. She shook her head and tried to clear up her mind.
Don't worry Lianna you're fine the way you are She cheered herself up however.. she was still bothered by the voice she heard in her dream. What a lovely voice.. I hope I can hear it once again. Lianna thought to herself while recalling the soft calming voice that was from her dream.

She then instantly felt a vibration from her phone. Lianna quickly opened the message while wearing an excited face. The deaf girl replied to Chris' text saying-
"Sure! I'll be ready at 10:00 am." Lianna pressed the send button and again waited for Chris' reply.

Chris was typing out a text to band when his phone buzzed again. He took a moment to finish it - "Yup, tomorrow, rehearsal at noon, concert at 5. Need to get over my insane jet-lag." - then flicked to see Lianna's message. "10:00? I'm gonna have a bit of a tight schedule tomorrow." He typed out a short message. "Okay. I'm gonna sleep now. Jet-lag and all."

He was asleep almost before he hit "Send".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back