Advice/Help soundboarding

Yeon

Hi, I'm Yeon Where can I got to talk with other people about an idea, it's not necessarily an "interest check" or "recruitment" thread since I'm just talking about it, so is there a place for that here?

It depends on what the idea is. If it's an idea relating to RP, then here on the RP Discussion forms is a great place to talk about it! If not, then it'll probably fit in general discussion :)

It depends on what the idea is. If it's an idea relating to RP, then here on the RP Discussion forms is a great place to talk about it! If not, then it'll probably fit in general discussion :)
Oh yes, a roleplay idea is what I meant. I wasn't sure if this was an acceptable space, I thought it was more for he mechanics and structure, how-to of roleplay if that translates.
😅

There is s prefix "Idea" which can be used exactly for that in Roleplay Discussion.
If it's not a recruitment thread and just discussing the setting and mechanics, you can do it here.
Could also use prefix "Worldbuilding" or "System/Mechanics", depending on what you want to talk about.
Or just "Help/Advice" if you need help developing your rp idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back