• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern // Souls of the Departed \\ (Between Simple & Casual)

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welp, here we go! If you are a fan of the show "Once Upon a Time," this title will seem familiar to you. It's basically the same thing... Here's a synopsis of the episode. I found this episode awesome, and decided to make my own roleplay about it.

Emma, Regina, Mary Margaret, David, Robin, Henry and Gold arrive in the Underworld, on a mission to rescue Hook, only to discover that their search will be more difficult than they had anticipated. The inhabitants of the Underworld—all souls with unfinished business and many with quite personal vendettas—hound our heroes at every turn.

So, basically, my character (To Be Decided) will be an inhabitant of the Underworld, who aids you on your way to rescue everyone in the Underworld and let them get to the better place (They have to "finish their unfinished business"), and try to help my character escape back into the real world.

Questions? PM me, @Niffumdren ...

GMs: @Niffumdren , @Illusive

Yes. This is an original RP based off of the OUaT episode, "Souls of the Departed." This isn't a fandom, otherwise I would've put this in the Fandom section.

I would join in with this. It seems fun and we can yell about OUAT in the OOC so that would be fun. (May have only looked at this thread because I recognised the title.)

snakeyem12 said:
I would join in with this. It seems fun and we can yell about OUAT in the OOC so that would be fun. (May have only looked at this thread because I recognised the title.)
I NEED TO YELL ABOUT LAST NIGHTS EPISODE!!

I CAN'T YET YELL ABOUT LAST NIGHTS EPISODE BECAUSE I'M IN ENGLAND!!! IT'S SO UPSETTING!!! Also I may have not realised it was you on this thread until I saw the notification and then I was like "OMG IT'S THAT PERSON I KNOW THAT PERSON"

ALSO, I DIDN'T REALISE YOU LIKED OUAT!!! I KIND OF FIGURED ANYONE WHO DID WOULD MENTION IT TO ME SINCE I WAS USING ROBBIE ON THAT THREAD. (I absolutely love Peter Pan you don't even know how much)

snakeyem12 said:
ALSO, I DIDN'T REALISE YOU LIKED OUAT!!! I KIND OF FIGURED ANYONE WHO DID WOULD MENTION IT TO ME SINCE I WAS USING ROBBIE ON THAT THREAD. (I absolutely love Peter Pan you don't even know how much)
I knew he looked familiar! I didn't care much for the neverland episodes.. Like I completely forgot, how is Peter Rumplestiltskin's dad? (Jeez, you sound like my best friend.)

I'd like to get at least 2-3 more people interested before I make the thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back