[Souls of Paranoia]Gathering of Souls

So week 25 is finally completed....

Only a few weeks late but whatever, we will try to get re-synced somehow.

@Pineapple - We need to think about what we want to start next as we were going to do the dance but Kagura is going to be away for next week. So I don't know if I am just going to be doing monologue work or if you want to start a dialogue or something. I want to at least have some posting this week.

Going to be releasing more posts for "Somewhere in Siberia" because you know - that whole sub-plot is still happening (in the past).

@Pineapple and @Kagura - What do we want to start up this week as we approach our end of this week?

Some Notes for myself on Zack and Mimi's larger arc -

• Mimi made a promise to Zack to help him get a girl in return for a "future promise": to help her find Frankie's killer (Zack doesn't know this yet though)

• Mimi knows where a cache of money hidden away by Frankie is located, well she has the coordinated (get the Geo-Cache thing coming full circle).
  • The coordinates are somewhere hidden in a box in Frankie's old hideout.
  • Mimi will try to use this money to maybe buy Xandra something nice but also enough as a bribe to get into a bar underaged so she can talk to some people associated with Frankie and get closer to his killers.
  • Start off small with the investigation, maybe Frankie's friends, but will eventually led up to a Crimson and then Red...
  • Why ? - Frankie was somehow involved in an insider sting job to get at Red.
  • Sting Job really? - Was actually a thing planned by Oswald because he wanted to give Red some challenge, this was before he got the idea to steal her item directly and dump it somewhere for it to be found. That plan that messed up Ribbon's life was a back up plan.
  • Sounds like a Soap Opera but my goal is actually Kill Bill...

Last edited by a moderator:
Atom said:
I might join in on this if you guys will have me then [emoji14]
We will be looking into the future of this game for the time being. Right now though I am away visiting family across the country, so I won't be around for the rest of this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back