red riding hood

1920s flapper,

pirate,

witch,

nurse,

brown recluse (black widow superhero),

ultra girl,

mystical madame,

What about Monroe & Julian make-up time?

xP

I'm okay with time skipping, dunno til when though.

We can resolve any loose ends (as previously joked about) in dialogues or- SIDE ADVENTURES. dududuuu!

Kagura said:
We could do some dude bonding and throw Webster Zack and Sam together lololololol.
What started that situation if Julian isn't there?

Edit - Apparently Bowling Alley hang out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kagura @Pineapple - So its a busy week for me, but I still want to try and finish Week 23 (as its been far too many weeks since its started) this week.

For Week 24 - KAgura I want to do more with Julian + Webster. Maybe we can make an NPC girl that might actually like Webster and get Hannah or somebody jealous. Still, I kind of want more bro times between them considering the future arc.

Pineapple, I might do more Zack or Kim. You can choose between that or anything really.

@Kagura - I double posted in the Brunch thread so that you could reply to me. As well you also could answer Zack's question in the camping thread.

Miz said:
Much sadness was had, but I can wait.
Well I'll be on Ts today at 11 your time if you can wait til then?

My sleep last night was a lot better than I thought.

Kagura said:
Well I'll be on Ts today at 11 your time if you can wait til then?
My sleep last night was a lot better than I thought.
Yeah I will be available.

Just my developing notes on Travis and his body, as I will play with him before I make a character sheet.

Body Info

Name: Simon

Appearance:

casual_bleed_by_purpllamas-d5vuplu.png

Power
: Puppetry/Possession - Because Travis died in a murder/suicide caused by Daniel (where Daniel forcefully took control over their shared body and killed Travis), Travis has the ability to control non-memento users at will. He can do this as long as they are closed by to him and he is aware of them. Typically, Travis gazes upon his victim that he is controlling but this is not necessarily mandatory. When the target is being possessed, they will do actions and remember them but will not assume the action happened because of possession. Instead they will believe they choose to do the action but will be uncertain as to the reason. The only exception to this rule is if Travis asks a possessed person to do something they wouldn't normally do under any circumstance (this includes like murdering someone or committing suicide). In those situations, Travis must retain concentration and the subject will be aware they are not in control over their limbs for some reason.

Some other notes/ideas:

• Simon doesn't typically kill the people who he controls but he has killed in the past.
  • Travis has been with Simon for years and this has affected him.
  • Simon often does actions (such as picking his nose or other weird behaviors) to prove he is in control over his own body as Travis can be extremely possessives.

Last edited by a moderator:
So my character's name is going to be Simon over Trent as @Kagura reminded me that Simon is a puppetry user and thus Simon is a better name for him because its a reference "Simon-Says".

Another accidental spooky name reference like Troy and Helen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back