• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soulmates Mxm idea?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
Somebody reminded me of this ( @Kazuka Rikiya) So I thought I'd write it up

Everybody in MC's friend group is waiting on their Mate Mark to show up. Under normal circumstances, it would show up somewhere on their body between the ages of 13 and 21, depending on when you become emotionally mature enough to begin a relationship with your mate. Here's the problem: while most of their friends have the mark, a few don't, most notably YC, a hopelessly "straight" player who happens to be MC's best friend. This happens to be a problem for MC, because he got his mark at sixteen, three years ago, and has been waiting for YC to get his ever since. Since they are, indeed, mates. But he's starting to give up hope of ever being able to tell YC how he feels...

VERY VERY OPEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back