• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Soulmates find each other

M/F

Springsteen

Social Distancing
Looking for F to my M for romantic roleplay. I want the characters to be realistic and the plot to be set in 2020. Their relationship should have good growth, a relationship that two people can work on and develop because they are attracted to each other. I don’t want a lot of needless drama or dark themes. No head games, no cheating, no verbal abuse, or drug abuse. Ideally, the characters are post-college-age 22-27 years old. Mature and stable ready for a relationship.

I want the characters to be attracted to each other and I am interested in how they each proceed. Not fluffy but realistic.

I was thinking of a college couple that breaks up because they know if they pursue their dream the other one can't. Then they meet again older wiser but still unattached and without major baggage. Or a brand new couple that meets and grows fond of each other. They can even be in a situation of forbidden love. Just something interesting.

Maybe something about dating during a pandemic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back