• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Soulmates and Scars~ (Semi-adv.-Adv.) (M/M, Assassin/Spy) (Closed)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Rules to join-

~Please be Semi-adv. to Adv. In that aspect, please be able to write around a paragraph each post. Each paragraph consisting of 5 to 8 sentences.
~Decent grammar and punctuation.
~No text talk.
~Must use third person POV (Point of view)
~Activeness I'm not super strict about. As long as you tell me when you are going to be gone for days or weeks beforehand, I have no issue with pausing the RP. If you don't reply within 3 days without telling me why I will stop the thread.

Needs for within the RP-

~You must RP a male who can switch between Dom and Sub personality. My character will be the same.
~Your character is free to have a rough background. However, do not overshadow the RP with your character's history.
~No feeble/weak/whiny characters. Aka- Damsel in Distress. I hate those. >.<

Setting and other Important Information- This is modern times, California. But a large difference is that everyone has powers or some supernatural ability. It is well known that men and women are born without powers, but once they turn 16 they gain some sort of supernatural ability/ies. They also receive a number, that is very much like a tattoo on some part of their body. From this number, an intricate design appears the closer they become to their soulmate. Said design fades the farther they're from one another. If one dies the mark turns into a scar, its appearance depends on how close they are when the death happens. Another thing about soulmates is that scars they have received from both past, present, and future appear on their skin in the exact place their other half gains it.
{If you have any question feel free to ask them here or through PMs.}

Important- I forgot to mention for the Soulmate/scars one is that the scars they receive from the other aren't as visible as the original owner of the scar/s

Plot-
Our characters are 26 years of age and have yet to meet. Both have been close, as their soulmate tattoos have grown from their respective numbers but neither has been close enough to find one another. Scars from childhood, into teen and adult years, have appeared through the years. Now, for the past 5 years, the marks have been very faded indicating their distance. But now they are appearing bolder by the day. The day they are destined to meet would be coming soon. What will that day bring?

For you see. Both men are very… dangerous and complicated. My character is a Master Assassin and leader of his own organization. While your character is a Master Spy, also the head of his own organization. These two organizations are not enemies but not allies either, satisfied to simply keep out of each others way. Sadly, that is no longer an option. A new group has now made itself own and their agenda? Destroy all other organizations, starting with the top two- who each of out characters founded and have grown themselves.

So now our characters will meet, find their soulmates, and have to work together for the first time to defeat their common enemy.

[If you are at all interested please comment below or PM me. We'll decide on character descriptions or forms.]

Last edited:
Rules to join-

~Please be Semi-adv. to Adv. In that aspect, please be able to write around a paragraph each post. Each paragraph consisting of 5 to 8 sentences.
~Decent grammar and punctuation.
~No text talk.
~Must use third person POV (Point of view)
~Activeness I'm not super strict about. As long as you tell me when you are going to be gone for days or weeks beforehand, I have no issue with pausing the RP. If you don't reply within 3 days without telling me why I will stop the thread.

Needs for within the RP-

~You must RP a male who can switch between Dom and Sub personality. My character will be the same.
~Your character is free to have a rough background. However, do not overshadow the RP with your character's history.
~No feeble/weak/whiny characters. Aka- Damsel in Distress. I hate those. >.<

Setting and other Important Information- This is modern times, California. But a large difference is that everyone has powers or some supernatural ability. It is well known that men and women are born without powers, but once they turn 16 they gain some sort of supernatural ability/ies. They also receive a number, that is very much like a tattoo on some part of their body. From this number, an intricate design appears the closer they become to their soulmate. Said design fades the farther they're from one another. If one dies the mark turns into a scar, its appearance depends on how close they are when the death happens. Another thing about soulmates is that scars they have received from both past, present, and future appear on their skin in the exact place their other half gains it.
{If you have any question feel free to ask them here or through PMs.}

Plot-
Our characters are 26 years of age and have yet to meet. Both have been close, as their soulmate tattoos have grown from their respective numbers but neither has been close enough to find one another. Scars from childhood, into teen and adult years, have appeared through the years. Now, for the past 5 years, the marks have been very faded indicating their distance. But now they are appearing bolder by the day. The day they are destined to meet would be coming soon. What will that day bring?

For you see. Both men are very… dangerous and complicated. My character is a Master Assassin and leader of his own organization. While your character is a Master Spy, also the head of his own organization. These two organizations are not enemies but not allies either, satisfied to simply keep out of each others way. Sadly, that is no longer an option. A new group has now made itself own and their agenda? Destroy all other organizations, starting with the top two- who each of out characters founded and have grown themselves.

So now our characters will meet, find their soulmates, and have to work together for the first time to defeat their common enemy.

[If you are at all interested please comment below or PM me. We'll decide on character descriptions or forms.]
I love this plot idea ! I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back