• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Land/Combat Continent/Douluo Dalu

Phineas Forge

Forging new roads
@Edward Valentine and I were thinking of doing a Soul Land/Combat Continent/Douluo Dalu RP. We were wondering if anyone would be interested. So, would you? If you're not familiar with the canon (of which there are two: Soul Land and Soul Land II), here's a brief intro to the world.

Basically, people have a spirit essence something akin to a spirit animal, if I had to liken it to something. This essence is the spirit that they naturally possess and it is awakened at a young age. For many, their natural spirit power is low or their spirit essence is particularly useless or weak and they become average citizens. For others with world renown spirit essences or strong spirit power, they go to academies to cultivate their fighting prowess; these people are known as spirit masters. As they get stronger, they go out to hunt spirit beasts, fantastical creatures with special powers. Upon death, these spirit beasts leave behind a spirit ring. A spirit master can absorb that ring in order to grow stronger and gain skills from that beast.

That's the gist. There are different types of spirit masters: power, agility, control, support and defense. There are also two types of spirit essences: beast and tool.

As for setting, it would be the same continent as the canon. Tang San creates the Tang Sect and they become a powerful source of peace in the continent. As the continent is united by the Sect, peace settles over the land. After thousands of years, the peace that once permeated the continent is beginning to fall apart. Alliances are being broken, people are beginning to rebel, and our characters are just beginning their path to becoming spirit masters.

Anybody wanna join?

Last edited by a moderator:
What system did you plan to use? Could i have som more info on how you where going to aproach this?

What type of spirit master are you two planning to do? My characther could be a control or a debuffing support. Her spirit will be a body/devil (darkness) spirit, her shadow.

My ideas for ger first two spirint rings us:
Blind and slow

Or Blind and absorb

Or Slow and a darkness/spiritual attack that targets the brain,

What do you guys think?

I'm also wondering if you would allow a twin spirit or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back