• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soul Forge Academy - OOC

I'm guessing I'm in? :D Also just so that I don't get super confused with everyone's characters and who's in who's class I jotted down some stuffs:

1st Years: Ashlynn Gringe (16) - awkward, tomboy-ish, loyal, cat-like? | Deirdre Hart (17) - cold, airhead, hates-violence
5th Years: Damian Aldus (19) - introvert, shy | Alexandre 'Carter' Hizzey (12) - quiet, smart, afraid of power | Skuld Brynolfdottir (18) - perceptive, robotic, passive
6th Years: Kai Takeshi (17) - carefree, impulsive, loves-violence, loyal
7th Years: Uriah (19) - competitive buff boi, leader role? | Vashti Dalir (19) - hard to approach attitude, pessimistic, a big 'ol softie

Apparently there're two characters in each Year group at the moment, but I think we're still waiting on some others(?)
Sorry if I got someone's personality COMPLETELY wrong :p please correct me on it so i get a better understanding on your character!

Last edited:
I'm guessing I'm in? :D Also just so that I don't super confused with everyone's characters and who's in who's class I jotted down some stuffs:

1st Years: Ashlynn Gringe(16) - awkward tomboy | Deirdre Hart(17) - cold airhead
5th Years: Damian Aldus(19) - introvert | Alexandre 'Carter' Hizzey(12) - quiet but smart
7th Years: Uriah(19) - competitive buff boi | Vashti Dalir(19) - attitude but nice

Apparently there're two characters in each Year group at the moment, but I think we're still waiting on some others(?)
Sorry if I got someone's personality COMPLETELY wrong :p please correct me on it so i get a better understanding on your character!
Agent23 Agent23 hasn’t accepted you but we don’t really know what’s going on with him, so I just invited people who expressed interest to the OOC. Hopefully he contacts us soon, but we can only hope. And yeah, you pretty much nailed Uriah

I'm guessing I'm in? :D Also just so that I don't get super confused with everyone's characters and who's in who's class I jotted down some stuffs:

1st Years: Ashlynn Gringe(16) - awkward tomboy | Deirdre Hart(17) - cold airhead
5th Years: Damian Aldus(19) - introvert | Alexandre 'Carter' Hizzey(12) - quiet but smart
6th Years:
7th Years: Uriah(19) - competitive buff boi | Vashti Dalir(19) - attitude but nice

There is also the stealth sheet submissions, much like my own. Or rather; Those that were submitted via messaging Agent directly.

That makes things rather tough :specialeyes: Ninth Ninth would you mind giving out your character name, age, academy year and like a brief description of their personality! Unless you're supposed to be like a secret character or something :O

Btw how'd you get the images to look so clean?? I tried so much to edit them so they wouldn't take up half the page xD

Btw how'd you get the images to look so clean?? I tried so much to edit them so they wouldn't take up half the page xD
Code:
[heightrestrict=450] Image  [/heightrestrict]
Is generally a decent way to do it. It'll get the image to the size you want. How I did it, takes a little more work (mostly math).

Code:
[centerblock=60][DIV=border-left: ridge 8px #000000;border-top: ridge 1px #000000; border-right: groove 8px #000000; border-bottom: groove 1px #000000; line-height: 1.0; border-radius:60px;background: url( Image Keep Parenthesis ) no-repeat;background-size: 582px 472px;background-position: left 80% bottom 60%;max-width: 582px;max-height:472px; min-height:472px;] [/div][/centerblock]

That is the basic code for it. Where it states "Max width / height | min-height | background-size" you have to check the dimension of your image. You set the max width / height so it can shrink the borders appropriately without any silly issues whilst zooming in and out. (Or rather different screen resolutions). The min-height is to make sure the picture doesn't shrink along with zooming in, but rather cuts off parts of the image during the process. This way it can zoom on the 'center' you indicate with the %'s. ( left | right %'s )

From there it's simple division to get it as small as you want.

No. We were meant to start last Wednesday, but he said his phone had been disconnected so I assume that had something to do with it
Indeed, indeed! Hopefully he doesn't have an awkward bug, and start feeling nervous about coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back