• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: Wretched Souls

Peaceswore

Hurts too much, I'm done.

The time has come…..

After a long and dark period after the decimation of the witches, there is a glimmer of hope.

The hope of Revenge.

The witches have uncovered a dark perversion of the afterlife. They have combined their power with those of the enchanters and copies of the book of Ebon to create seven horrifying creatures. Each one a soul, contaminated by evil, twisted and torn to become a Kishin of horrifying proportions. Branded with the power of golems they rest in their eggs waiting for their time to rise. They are called the Wretched Sinners.

All across the globe hoards of people are being sacrificed to the Wretched Eggs in order to awaken them. Only one has awoken, but it is on a mission to awaken the others. Six are known, the seventh is a mystery, hidden in the shadows. They bring nothing but destruction, their goal unknown.

The world needs heroes…

The world needs you.

Young Meisters and Weapons of the DWMA have been tasked with the hunt and retrieval of these wretched eggs before they hatch. It is up to you and your teammates to find these eggs and return them to DWMA where they are safe.

Or so we think.

Join the students of the DWMA, and battle against seven towers of darkness.

Be a hero.

Fight the fight.

This is a semi-Casual Soul Eater Rp, there is a requirement for some knowledge of Soul Eater. You do not need to be a master at all things Soul Eater, much of the information will be given, just have either seen the anime or read some of the Wiki pages.

The GM for this are @The Suspicious Eye @Peaceswore @Rantos if you have questions PM us :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I...

[DRAMATIC PAUSE]

Am interested.

(Cue explosions)

As if that's why I wouldn't be posting >.>...

im interested, but the think in soul eater is weapon and meister, my characters are never good at team work... i could be like Justin or Stein but....

pbtenchi said:
im interested, but the think in soul eater is weapon and meister, my characters are never good at team work... i could be like Justin or Stein but....
Well you should make a character that's good with team work.... If you are by yourself that's less interaction, and your character could die since the enemies are no joke....so yeah....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back