• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The New Students.

The boy picked himself up slowly, dragging himself of the floor with a grumble "exhausted... Tired... No energy... Fuuuuuuu" his sighing and panting was stabilising a little, then his breathing returned to normal and Elija looked around with a new pride.

His left-arm had a thick set; black leather glove on it, something bulging (in comparison to his right) underneath.

"Hmm, now I can go find somewhere to sleep..." He prodded the tag on his chest 'weapon'

"Eesh, like hell I'm getting a Technician"

Icefox11 said:
Lilac rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She mumbled.
"Hmph I'm just not gonna argue with you since we can't do anything to prevent arguments." He said to her. He wasn't in the mood to argue the girl.

ooc: hi is it to late to join yet im new to the site?

Magnus walked up the steps of the acadmy he made it far and he wasn't going to throw away this opertunity he went up the final step and entered the academy "hello is anyone there hello" he said looking inside to see if anyone's there

The young weapon Kana Alberona woke up with a jolt. She looked around her apartment and saw that she was late. She squealed as she jumped out of her warm bed and ran to her bathroom. The cool marble floor made her jump in surprise. She realized that it was no time to be frightened by the coolness of the bathroom floor and so she quickly took a shower. After her shower she began to brush her teeth while choosing her outfit. She settled for a white long sleeved button up shirt, turquoise green vest white three white buttons, matching colored skirt with a white ruffle underskirt, black thigh high stockings, black ankle boots, red cravat (red bow) ,big black hair bow, and a long black scarf.

Once she finished picking out her clothes she finished brushing her teeth and began to tend to her drying hair. She brushed her jaw length off white hair. She looked at her cerulean blue eyes and smiled softly. Once she was satisfied with her now brushed hair, the weapon ran back to her room and got dressed in a hurried fashion. As she finally was dressed she ran out of the apartment making sure to lock up and grab some bread and her bag on the way. The chilled air met her skin as she ran into the cold outside world. She had only seen DWMA once or twice, but that was when her friend was still alive. She shook her head and pushed the painfully memory to the back of her mind once again.

Once she reached DWMA she stopped dead in her tracks and stared at the school. Her cheeks were tinted red along with her nose from the bitter cold that surrounded her. She watched as students walked into the school and all of a sudden she felt, nervous. Was she really going to fit in? Was she going to get a Meister that would respect her as a person and not an item? She of course knew that she was a weapon, but still she at least looked human sometimes.

Magnus as he was walking throw the hallways see's Kana. He walked tawords her his heeled shoes clicked against the floor. he then as the stance of him and her grew shorter. looks down at his feet for a few seconds and when he is finaly near enough he looked at her eye to eye "hello my name is magnus nice to meet you" he said with a beaming smile on his face "what's your name" he said still smileing he then put his hands in his Blazzer pockets @kawiibunnygirl

@kawiibunnygirl can you reply please

(ah whoops, thanks for tagging)

Raven had a defeated look since her partner had failed to come to the board yet.

Maybe he is not going to show up......

She wondered if there was a system for meisters who had failed to find a partner. Lost in her thoughts she walked towards the exit when she bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry."

She was to embarrassed to even look at the person she had just bumped into.

(@OnyxReaper )

Elija grinned "not a problem little miss, bumped into a fair few people myself today, rather hectic isn't it?" The boy said in response, grabbing her shoulder for a moment to make sure she was steady, with his metallic, gauntlet for a forearm "I'm going to take a quick guess that you're technician?" He comments after quickly scanning the girl's body and noting her features and actions.

raven looked nervously at the boy.

"Uh yes I am..."

Why does it matter

She looked at his arm

How strange.....he must be a weapon, the book I read on weapons said that some have odd limbs....

She got lost in her thoughts gain, she wasn't one for talking, she liked going over things in her head. She snapped back to reality.

"Are you weapon? If so I am looking for my partner....."

(@OnyxReaper )

After pausing a few seconds, Elija smirks "yeah, I'm a weapon, sort of... But I recommend you look somewhere else, you might have an already assigned partner..."

Raven nodded.

"I have a partner, I don't know where is he though, I think he must be late."

She smiled a little.

"Thank you for your time."

She started to walk off before turning to look at him.

"Oh and, my name is Raven by the way, if you ever need help studying just find me."

Elija smirks and pats the top of his head

"Hey... Umm... Give me the name of your partner, I'll see if I can find him..." He keeps speaking with a smile, it seemed no one had taken interest in him as a weapon. Good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back