• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The New Students.

Gamer Wizard Justin

Commander Of The Justin Force
Welcome to DWMA, there is a new set of rookies but you will learn how to use your weapon and meister. you were pair up by personality and what you think you will have. Just don't fight without a teacher watching and enjoy being at DWMA!

Just to let you know I'm only accepting 5 of each side so grab it while you can. (You can reserve for two hours unless you got a good reason to need more time.

Huntrey said:
When is this thing rolling out?
Soon 
(I'm gonna skip the opening speech just to let everyone know because I don't wanna waste my time writing it.)

Justin woke up early he was supposed to go to DWMA and meet his new Meister he was unaware of who he/she was so he hoped that the meister can wield him atleast. He sighed and arrived to it early waiting to see who was gonna be there.

( @Icefox11 @Huntrey @Lady Luna Ravenswood @OnyxReaper @Yonsisac )

(Remember i could not Finish the anime im still fresh in it....stupid internet,so i might not know stuff ok)

Yuri would be exited too meat his Meister as he wonders ho will it be,How would look like as so many questions would POP on his head but he would chake them off as it was better too see him/her By himself and not ask questions as the only thing it would do is making nervius and too curius,as he would make his way towards DWMA Trying too keep those thought of ho could it be off his head as he would soon see,as he was so Focus of that and having so much in his head,as he would arrive and would see a nother person as it seems too be wating maybe he was?...He better not ask and be patient,as he would arrive and would wait.....as he whanted too ask that man but he needed too hold it back and not be anoying or over Curius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilac heard the familiar sound of an alarm, her eyes peeling open. She groaned at the sunlight, smacking her hand on the button to stop the repeated beeping sound. She slid her feet out of bed, shuddering as her feet slid across the cold hard surface that covered the floor. She stared at the freezing appendages, wiggling them against the mahogany floor. She sighed, pressing her palms to the springy mattress as she got up from her bed.

Sliding along the floor, she wandered over to her cupboard, opening the door quietly. Seeing nothing but a package of poptarts, some bread, and nutella, she pulled all three out, spreading the nutella across a piece of toast (With a bit of extra to top of the cookies and cream poptart) and munching on them both.

Walking towards her bathroom, she looked at her long blond hair in the mirror, the tangled mess draping over her eyes in a organized chaos. After 10 minutes of intense brushing, hair ties, and detangle spray, she finally got her hair into her usual low side braid, smoothing it out and making sure every hair was in place. On top of that, she put on her large purple glasses, blinking as her vision cleared instantly. She left the bathroom with a minty taste in her mouth as she walked to her closet.

Walking over, she made the decision to wear a loose fitting top, and a pair of shorts. She put on a pair of sneakers, the bright violet matching her eyes. Smiling, she walked over to the door and flung it open, walking out and preparing to start her first day at DWMA.

Raven was sitting on her couch, reading a book and enjoying the morning in her pjs. She looked up at the clock to realize it was close to the start of school. She didn't want to be late on the first day, especially since it was when they assigned weapon/meister pairs. She wondered who she would have. She walked into her room and changed into her usual clothes: a black pleated skirt, white button shirt, black blazer, red cravat(red bow), Black knee high socks, and black flats. She went into the bathroom an fixed her long black hair. She considered tying it up since it reached her past her mid back but, decided to leave it alone. She looked herself over in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. She sighed as she realized her eyes decided to look more grey ten blue today.

"Doesn't matter, today is new start.....new place."

She had only seen the DWMA once before when she joined her parents on trip to inner city when she was 10. She still looked very young even though she was 16, most people thought she was 13. Only three years off but, she still got a little upset about it. She grabbed her bag and made her way to the school. She tried building up confidence to talk to a few other students but, when she started seeing the swam of students going to the DWMA she quickly decided to save that for another day. She made her way to the room where all the new students were meeting and found a nice corner t stand in. She watched all the people gather in the hall.

Why are there so many people.....

She was slightly uncomfortable and sighed as some giggly hyper girls decided to have a loud conversation near her.

Guess I am invisible again.....

She prayed that her partner was not like the girls, they were too much. She continued watching the other students

Justin was wondering who his meister was he was unknown if it was a guy or a girl. He gotta hope he was what he needed all together. After all it was his first day.

Lilac looked up at the school. smiling widely. "Finally here...." She mumbled, looking at all the students. She could remember that she was getting a weapon today, and couldn't help but do a small little twirl of happiness. She smiled widely and walked forwards, her eyes shining as they traveled over the crowd.

Yuri was looking at the croud hoping too see his Meister as he wonder ho would it be,would it be a nice person?so many questions,as he would lean on a wall looking the doorway and the crowd wating pationly for his Meister too come as he would reach hos pocket and get a scrap of paper that had one of his Grand fathers chess game points as that give good memorys,as he would put the scrap of paper back in his pocket and wait.....and wait

(@Huntrey )

Allon was already within reach of the DWMA, sitting at the top of it's huge set of stairs. Many meisters and weapons were gathering together for the very first time, and it was no different for Allon. His weapons wasn't anywhere to be seen from his view, but if he was anything of a good student then he was here.

Lilac stopped twirling, looking at the person who addressed her. She looked over his light hair and smooth skin, a wide smile growing on her face. She stuck out her fist out with a smile. "Lilac." She said.

Yuri would sigh as he has waited as he wonder were was his Meister as he has bin wating for a wille,as he would stand up from leaning on the wall and would streach and would make his way Deeper in the academy as his meister might come later,as he would be walking he would see some one Lonly guy on a staircase,as he was curius as he was there and not serching for his wepons,as he would aproche him and say "need help?...Looks like you are lost"

"Hm I heard that name somewhere but I don't know exactly where..." He said wondering and he smiled. "This whole event is annoying where it's a scavenger hunt to find your meister in my case." He told her and sighed.

Lilac nodded. "Yeah. It is kind of frustrating, but not to so. Fate will draw us together eventually. It's unavoidable." She said, her smile reaching her eyes.

"It's more like aggravating." He told her and wondered who her weapon was "So who is your weapon well I'm assuming your a meister anyways."

Lilac sighed. "And that was the one thing I forgot at home. Gosh darn it." She said, picking up the end of her braid and twirling it around her finger.

"No worries you can just hope your weapon will just find you." He told her as he pulled out his paper and chuckled "And I think you've found your weapon."

Allon glanced up at Yuri, noting his appearance before finally meeting his eyes. "Not lost, waiting. Finding a weapon among this many people is practically impossible." Allon said, defeating his intimidating appearance from his friendly demeanor. (@Yonsisac )

Lilac scrunched up her face and looked around, confused. "Really? Where?" She asked, dropping her braid.

"Cant blame ya....im the same.....Do you know what wepon it is?...I think i can help you out"he says in a helpfull tone as if he cant finde his Meister he can help others atleast till he fineds his own and maybe if he helps sombody he might finde his Companyon along the way maybe.

(Is.....excalibur in the RP)

"Great she smacks too." He sighed the looked at her. He was afraid of she wouldn't be able to wield him. "so miss meister what are you to do since you know your weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back