• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The New Students.

Lilac glared at him, her hands clenching and un clenching. "Strangle him and tie him to a pole." She threatened.

He glared at her back "Watch it smart one. Anyways watch your temper" he said. He didn't want to have his meister hate him already so he sighed.

Lilac seethed, snapping her teeth at him. "You watch you're mouth then or I will do worse than that." She said.

Raven watched as people started talking and making friends. She rubbed her arm as she tried talking to a someone but they turned and talked to someone else.

Invisible as always

She wondered if the person she was to be paired with among the crowd. She decided to walk around a bit, wondering if she could find her partner.

Allon scratched the back of his head, "He is supposed to be a hybrid of a sorts, they just told me he was very special type of weapon.". This guy was being awful helpful, and Allon noted to thank him of it someday. (@Yonsisac )

Yuri would scrach his chin for a wille thinking as he only knews a few of Hybrid tipes,as he was one of them,as he would look around and would be curius if he knows anything as Yuri thinks he might be his meister as wen he said Special and Hybrid he say "Special Wepon...Hmmmm....Do you know atleast like the first letter he starts with?"Yuri says as he would reach his Pocker and get a scrap of paper with his own name,as some people kinda spell his name wrong so he carrid his name on a paper too make sure its writin right.

(
@Huntrey )

Elija pushed into the main hall, painfully aware her been in a deep sleep that night... Having a rather depressing nightmare he was unable to wake from, he'd woke up late and had dashed off to the DWMA, panting by the time he fell face first through the front door and I to the hall

((Why no one tell us you had started!))

OnyxReaper said:
Elija pushed into the main hall, painfully aware her been in a deep sleep that night... Having a rather depressing nightmare he was unable to wake from, he'd woke up late and had dashed off to the DWMA, panting by the time he fell face first through the front door and I to the hall
((Why no one tell us you had started!))
(I tagged you)

Raven walked up to the board that had the partner listings. She searched for her name, she found it and looked to see who her partner was.

"Elijiah Bluud."

She looked around.

Well how am I supposed to know who he is.

She decided to stand by the board and hope for her partner to come search the board as well. She wasn't going to go find him, that wasn't her. She wasn't even sure that she could talk to him is he showed up. She nervously tugged at the hem of her jacket wondering if she should just let him find her or-

No I have to be more confident, I won't make it as a miester if I keep avoiding people........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back