• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater RP [Open]

Silvana

Probably somewhere creating music
Hello everyone who loves Soul Eater! For those who have no idea what Soul Eater is, here is a link that will take you to a site that will give you a rundown about the Manga.
Soul Eater Wiki

I am thinking about having the RP based in maybe a few hundred years after the fall of Asura. Monsters (created by rogue witches) and corrupted humans have plagued the lands with evil and fear that Meisters and Demon Weapons are still being trained to fight off the evil that is slowly consuming the world. It will start at Death City, but Death City will not be the only place that everything will take place. I hope you will be interested in an RP like this. >/////< (People interested can also throw in some of their ideas for the RP.)

Here is the link to the CS:
Soul Eater CS

Last edited:
I’ve never read the manga. What’s the difference?
I need to relook at the differences between the manga and anime version to tell you. Its been a while since I have read the manga. I'll get back to you to answer your question, but you can try to look up the difference in your own spare time. Sorry for being useless at the moment. XD

Can I get black star and tsubakis kid? Or offspring really? Depending on the difference in time from the mangas ending to when the rp starts

Can I get black star and tsubakis kid? Or offspring really? Depending on the difference in time from the mangas ending to when the rp starts
I was planning on setting the RP a couple of hundred years but I am still debating where or not to base it off the anime or manga. Or maybe both??? I don't know for sure yet. >////< But to answer your question, they could be a descendent of Black start and tsubakis.

>.> I'm not sure you understand just how intense a Soul Eater fan I am...
RIght back at yah fam XD

I can tell we'll get along just fine

I was planning on setting the RP a couple of hundred years but I am still debating where or not to base it off the anime or manga. Or maybe both??? I don't know for sure yet. >////< But to answer your question, they could be a descendent of Black start and tsubakis.
Well, it's definitely either or. Being one who has religiously studied the manga and anime (anime to a lesser degree) It's definitely not something you can just combine. Subtle things, lore aspects, abilities and especially their endings, you can't combine them. I'd say do the manga, because it gives us a lot more to work with.

RIght back at yah fam XD

I can tell we'll get along just fine

Well, it's definitely either or. Being one who has religiously studied the manga and anime (anime to a lesser degree) It's definitely not something you can just combine. Subtle things, lore aspects, abilities and especially their endings, you can't combine them. I'd say do the manga, because it gives us a lot more to work with.
Maybe, but if I remember correctly that in the manga Death the Kid declared that there would be no more death scythes. So either we will have to work around that somehow or maybe leave that part out.

Maybe, but if I remember correctly that in the manga Death the Kid declared that there would be no more death scythes. So either we will have to work around that somehow or maybe leave that part out.
The Manga? Maybe my lore is a bit fuzzy . . . Remind me, when was that?

Hmm . . . I'm not sure I remember that. Was it in his speech at the end?
I think so. I need to check the manga again because I don't think it was in the anime when he declared the end of making death scythes since the witches agreed to a truce with meisters and demon weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back