• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater - Closed

Hales

Team Skittles Timekeeper
This will be a Detailed RP!

soul-eater-banner-1-jpg.94203

A sound soul dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body.

dwma-jpg.94204

lord-death-mask-png.94205
Welcome to Death Weapon-Meister Academy!
lord-death-mask-png.94205

More commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity to the very depths of fear and madness. The demons known as kishin and their insatiable hunger for destruction. To ensure the kishin never regain their hold on this world, this academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Death himself.

So basically, we're an organization that exists to protect and preserve peace. I guess it's not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn't important. For now, let's roll up our sleeves and get to work!

If you find yourself reading this letter, it must mean that you have enrolled in the DWMA! Due to a recent mishap all personal student and teacher files have spontaneously combusted.

However, there is no need to worry. Everything is quite under control. The student responsible has been properly dealt with. All you have to do is fill out a form we have sent you to be put into our new files. All teachers will also be required to fill out this form.

Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to the Death Weapon-Meister Academy!

So, this is an rp that started a while ago and some of its members are trying to revive it. @DeadgurlXD and @Lucem Tenebris can answer questions either within the thread or here. I can as well, but they know the rp better.

The thread is here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-the-perfect-order.84685/

I know it says closed, but we are opening it again!

Anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested, but should i make my character in there or are you going to properly revive it (Meaning copy the material to a new thread), just because the other way kinda seems a bit messy. But I am sure you have a plan, I just would like to know! :D

Oh and I love detailed, it's the best way! :D

[QUOTE="Anno Bane]I am interested, but should i make my character in there or are you going to properly revive it (Meaning copy the material to a new thread), just because the other way kinda seems a bit messy. But I am sure you have a plan, I just would like to know! :D

[/QUOTE]
If you're interested in creating a character, please do so in the link provided above. It does seem a bit messy, since this is being called a "revival", but a good deal of people are still participating and it's more convenient using this method. The roleplay hasn't gotten very far either, so playing catch-up shouldn't be much of an issue, if that's a concern.

Ok, sorry didn't see the part about some of them still being active. Well cool, I will be making my character then. Just another question, I am just going to bombard you with them... no :D If I wan't let's say, be a meister, and not make a weapon myself, should i ask in OOC for a weapon partner, or are we going to be assigned to each other? I am sorry for all the questions, I love Soul Eater and I want this to work :D

No worries, it's good to ask questions. We want to keep the roleplay as close to the source material as possible, so it will be up to the characters to choose their own partners. If you'd like to ask for a partner in the OOC, you're free to do so, but it isn't required to be paired from the start.

[QUOTE="Anno Bane]Ok, nice! I will get to work right away! :D Thanks dude!

[/QUOTE]
No problem.

For anyone interested in joining, I highly encourage character diversity, especially among Weapons. By this, I mean that we'd prefer not to see several scythes in the RP.

Yes. It says closed - I think - but we are opening it back up because it died and we don't want to let its death be permanent.

Ah, this was posted already? I'm back to play, so count me in again!

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Are we going to create an entirely new thread, though?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

No. We are cleaning up the old thread and reusing it. If you have a character already created, you should have received a message asking if you are still interested. Just reply to that saying you are still interested if you want to keep the character you already had or you can go make a new character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back