• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: Ammit

Japanime

โœงโ˜ฝ ๐’น ๐“‡ ๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“‚ ๐’พ ๐“ƒ ๐‘” โ˜พโœง
A sound mind dwells within a sound soul and sound body. Welcome to DWMA where our task is to keep the peace all over the world. Together we will fight evil. We are Meisters and Weapons who are willing to fight witches, monsters and evil doers who are scattered around the world or even the Demon God himself.

Asura was defeated by Maka, Black Star and Kid. Lord Death's rein was finished. He died leaving good and important memories to the whole DWMA or even the whole world. A new god was put on the top, Lord Death the kid. Peace remained all over Death City for a while. But this is not how it ends... The school received news and rumors that sacred masks and demon weapons were continuing to be made everywhere, this includes masks that can control shadow. Together with this, there are witches who are mortal enemies of DWMA and a lot of people who are still taking the path of the Demon God everday.. madness continues to spread.. as well as courage and strength for the students.

The school just started, giving a fresh start for everyone especially the new enrolled students. What future is waiting for them in the DWMA? Is it a future consumed by madness..? Or a future consumed by courage and strength..?

Rules
โ€ขLimit for OCs per roleplayer is 5
โ€ขDon't be OP
โ€ขBe literate
โ€ขBe active

Last edited:
When you say 5 character limit are saying only 5 people can sign up or is is each person allowed 5 characters?
Japanime Japanime
Good question. I apologize for not making it clear but I mean each person is allowed 5 characters.

Hey, I'm interested! I'm a long time Soul Eater RP veteran, and actually created the big Soul Eater hosted project that's on the site. I always love seeing new Soul Eater RPs popping up. If you need any help, let me know.

Japanime Japanime I was wondering if you were still accepting and if descendants/kids of the original cast would be acceptable?
I am still accepting but no descendants or kids from original cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back