• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Ammit OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
So should I go ahead and post as-is or wait for input from anyone that might still have an already-fleshed out character in limbo? Speak now, or forever hold your OCs.

Ok look why don't we do this Ennuis Ennuis just team up with CelticHero37 CelticHero37 character and you guys use the idea that errant mention about the power of cattiness and form the meanest girl clique and stomp on like all the other losers. Go to pm talk about the relationship and i'm sure you guys can come up with something. (plus that idea sounds awesome and you should really take advantage of it)

As for Quiet Snowfall Quiet Snowfall I think I have character I could make for your guy but.....is there anyway he could turn into a hammer instead?For Example...something like amy rose's hammer.

I will make my character somewhere tonight or tomorrow, it will be a meister, but if necessary I can create a weapon if someone is in need of one.

Yeah, it looks like Ennuis and I are going to team up. I also have another weapon siting around that I could use, but it's a railgun. So there'd have to be a meister type like that to apply.

Hey all, sorry for the late reply, been busy at work all day so I’ve only had time to peek in every so often.

animegirl20 animegirl20 I’d be plenty willing to swap weapon types, though turning into something like Amy Rose’s hammer might be a bit too cartoony for the character. I’ve no doubt there’s a middle ground image out there to keep us both happy though. However, it seems like Errant has already posted a hoppin’ meister that’s droppin’ mad beats yo to keep the weapon/meister count balanced, if that plays into your decision to make another character.

Hey all, sorry for the late reply, been busy at work all day so I’ve only had time to peek in every so often.

animegirl20 animegirl20 I’d be plenty willing to swap weapon types, though turning into something like Amy Rose’s hammer might be a bit too cartoony for the character. I’ve no doubt there’s a middle ground image out there to keep us both happy though. However, it seems like Errant has already posted a hoppin’ meister that’s droppin’ mad beats yo to keep the weapon/meister count balanced, if that plays into your decision to make another character.
Well yeah I wasn't expecting anything cartoony it was just the only example I could think of.

Sort of does but I was actually thinking about making a second character anyway sooo I think I'm going to go ahead and do that

I posted the draft, I am waiting if I can convince a friend to join, if not I will finish editing and be open to join with someone else.

animegirl20 animegirl20 I did, and I've made a decision, sorry it took me so long. I think your meister would be an excellent match for my character, if you're willing to partner up. Speaking from experience, people with social anxiety only make friends when an extrovert finds them and drags them into their circle of friends by the ankles, and I've no doubt that's what would happen between our characters. In the process of finding a hammer now, finding a design that straddles the line between cool-looking fantasy and practical has been surprisingly hard. It's either over-the-top fantasy, real but boring, or Robert Bartheon's hammer from GoT. I've got a pretty good one lined up, but it's made of stone. Bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back