• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Ammit OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
You know what? Screw it. I'll post three characters and then if people wanna partner, they can. If not I won't use them.

The thing with Kaori is, when she gets an arrogant weapon, it usually works out pretty well. Cause at the end of the day, her soul is pretty flexible if she believes in her weapon. The weapon just has to prove themselves first.

That is true. Also since some people weren't aware of what an urumi was, I should probably post this.

Yeah, but it's hard enough to find videos of "normal" urumi. Might just drop it down to one blade for simplicity though.

Well dunno if I can speak for all ends, but like on mine I'm with the Wizard. If there are any gaps though in partnerships that need uh any filling, I can throw up another if need be!

No, I was saying that because I was told there were some swords that needed meisters, so I posted my meister and want to know which swords need one so I can find the best fit. Also, I said this because I have another weapon I could post if someone needs one.

It's me and either animegirl or Moka that's without a meister.
Japanime Japanime
Might be a good idea to edit the first CS post to include the current teams and who needs a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back