• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sort of supernaturally-based 1x1 hunt

CastoffCaptain

Obsess. Hunt. Manipulate. Repeat.
All right, guys and dolls, here it is.

I want to start up an RP. Just one, mind you, as I’m already in one and I tend to not take on multiple RPs at a time if I can help it. 

What I’m looking for is something in the modern/supernatural genre.  This could include figures from folklore worked into a modern setting (i.e. Springheel Jack, the Wild Hunt, cunning folk, etc), ghosts, the boogeyman, whatever (although if it’s vampires, I’m going with the pre-Bram Stoker versions, thank you—no sexy bloodsuckers for me).

Since I’m currently in an RP in which I’m playing a male—and tend to play males as a general rule—I’d like to play one of my two gals who are fit for the genre.  I’ll introduce them to you in a moment.

Things you can expect from me:

--Detailed posts around 3-6 paragraphs.

n      --posts that come 4-6 times a week

n      --no pressure from me for you to post

n      --well-rounded characters with good dialogue

n      --plotting. I love to do it. (I just need a kick-start right now)

n      --OOC chatter (although it’s not necessary

n      --communication if I’m no longer interested in the RP

What do I expect from you?

--no pressure to post

n      --communication if you’re no longer interested

n      --help in forwarding the plot.  No “dead posts” where absolutely nothing at all happens, please.

n      --Don’t freak if I do tell you I’m no longer interested.

n      --Absolutely no one-liners or tiny posts. Give me something to work with.

n      --SAMPLES. I will ask for them. I’ll also offer mine in exchange.

The gals:

*Please note that I’m not going to provide a full character sheet.  My characters have a basic, core personality, but their background/living situation/potential “gifts” can change depending on the plot

Cess Liddell:

Cess is a tall, sassy woman in her late twenties who can handle just about anything supernatural thrown at her. She’s strong, takes no bullshit, and has a good sense of humor while maintaining compassion for both the living and the dead.  I generally like to set her in New Orleans, and I do have a plot for her (although it’d mean locking you into a specific character—ask if you’re interested.  It has to do with either ghosts or vampire hunting).  She has a full background that I’ve worked out for her and like to reveal over the course of the RP, and it’s made her stronger as a person.

Kara Kazinsky:

[SIZE=12pt]Kara is a tough nut to crack. She’s a loner, has a history of seeing the not-so-recently dead, and as a result is often sought out by the living in order for her to attempt to communicate with loved ones who have passed on.  [/SIZE]She can be grumpy, blunt, and a wise-ass, but at heart she’s a good, compassionate person who just needs a nudge toward her true destiny, which is helping the dead (and the living around them).

[SIZE=12pt]PM ME or POST HERE, please![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back