• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers' Tower

Unfortunately have to bow out of this site because I've been notified I'm transferring to China for work in two weeks and won't have the proper time/internet to log on. Really sorry for the inconvenience and spotty activity: @Windows98 I hope you're ready and able to fully take over, and if you need to appoint more co-GMs please do so. I'm glad you all had fun with this and really hope it continues. Thanks!

Archie said:
Unfortunately have to bow out of this site because I've been notified I'm transferring to China for work in two weeks and won't have the proper time/internet to log on. Really sorry for the inconvenience and spotty activity: @Windows98 I hope you're ready and able to fully take over, and if you need to appoint more co-GMs please do so. I'm glad you all had fun with this and really hope it continues. Thanks!
Alright.

GMing for two weeks.

I'll have to start Thursday. @Beez , you feel like GMing for a few days until I can actually GM?

@Windows98

I mean, yeah I can. If you wanted to be permanent GM. Do you?

Lenny hasn't been around, or some other characters. So currently we have:

Kaldar

Maev

Alesso

Arthur

Ailwin

A decent balance of Knights and Mages.

The KM triple A

Last edited by a moderator:
Beez said:
@Windows98
I mean, yeah I can. If you wanted to be permanent GM. Do you?

Lenny hasn't been around, or some other characters. So currently we have:

Kaldar

Maev

Alesso

Arthur

Ailwin

A decent balance of Knights and Mages.

The KM triple A
Please fill in my GM spot until Monday. Kind of like a substitute until I'm ready.

Windows98 said:
Please fill in my GM spot until Monday. Kind of like a substitute until I'm ready.
Uh, I'll try but I don't know the plot...so I can really play characters like the Justicar.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Any spots still open?

[/QUOTE]
As temporary acting GM, yes. Please post a character sheet so I may approve it, and then you can jump in. :)

Please!! Would be great, what is your style? Anime or realistic?

For more picures of my character, his name is adam gallagher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back