Soooo... where ya from?

The smallest state of the USA, Rhode Island. Everything in Family Guy is totally true.

There's nothing to do here besides going to the beach and coffee milk.

Hello from Atlantic Canada where the snow is almost gone... no? well close to almost gone then.

Born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts but I decided to move immediately after graduation down to Memphis, Tennessee to teach in the inner city. I'm a coast hopper at heart, though, so I'd love to relocate to California (my sister lives right outside of Los Angeles).

Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, the land of the Bible and Rednecks.

Not really, though that might just be because of where I live. Birmingham is the largest city in the state [approximately 150-200k people in the city proper, about 1.4m in the surrounding areas]. I live in the "'burbs". I consider it alright here, though I'll probably move out West when I graduate college. Prolly go to college out West too, if possible.

But no seriously, Alabama, contrary to the stereotypes, isn't all that redneck. We aren't hillbillies that marry our sisters either. At least, where I come from we don't do that.

Where I come from.

Nordic here!

My origin story starts in the deep forests of Finland. The land of the absolutely nothing.

Currently roaming in Germany though.

Just a few hours away from Mordecai and Thorn, in the Land of Cheesecurds and Beer!

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

[/QUOTE]
I'll never be a true American! D:

I'm originally from New Jersey USA, but have recently moved to Virginia, right outside of Virginia Beach. It is such a lifestyle change. Going from living in the city in the north, to driving past farms and cows every day on my way to work.

I'm from Portugal, Europe. Land of various insanely stupid political crises and shnazzy poetry and poets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born in New Hampshire in the US, moved to Florida, lived there for a while, and now here I am in good ol' California

Born and raised in Maryland, USA but going to school in Atlanta, Georgia, USA right now :)

Buffalo, New York. At first I tell people I'm from New York, and they instantly think the city. I don't blame them though, Buffalo is.....well it's there.

As much as I seem to think otherwise, I am a southern belle from Louisiana, USA. We're like our own country. xD (Welcome to Southern Louisiana where we speak our own version of french complete with our own holiday (Mardi Gras) and culture!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back