• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic the Hedgehog 18+ - Darker themes, SatAM/Game inspired - OCs and Canons welcome

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! Jaxby here, craving a fandom where it all started for me 10 years ago! I'm looking for people to do a Sonic RP with! With inspo from the darker and gritty nature from SatAM, all canon characters from all Sonic media are welcome as well as OCs! Let's make an original plot!!

I'm 27, EST, I average 4-6 paras and can go longer but quality is first, love to juggle huge casts and multiple mains. Pls be at least literate, I get that not every post needs to be a novel but it'd be nice to meet someone who's willing to write at least 3 paras !

Discord for OOC! let's voice call and gush and worldbuild and plot! Let's collab on playlists and moodboards and send art and memes, I'll even write your OCs songs!!

Pls be over 18! I love romance (and only do MxF, though I'm fine playing female sides but would prefer to rp my male mains against a partners female mains) but also wanna add plenty of angst, drama and dark themes. Tell me your triggers too. I have a few ideas but I wanna brainstorm together on a plot!

I can play canons such as Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Rotor, Snively, Vector, Espio and many more. I have a lot of OCs myself too! Tell me about yours!!

Feel free to send a Pm~

Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back