• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic Roleplay Partners?

I just got here... I really like writing fanfiction, but I find it easiest (and more fun!) to do so with a partner. I've written some very extensive multi-chapter stuff, but also cute and short... and horrific!

I'm looking to do stuff with Sonic the Hedgehog, some of it quite dedicated, and I've actually got plots in mind that will use a large cast, but Shadow and Amy often feature prominently in my work. Even then I'm flexible, as long as you can post more than a sentence at a time, and I've always got ideas, so I'd like somebody to enjoy them with.

I just got here... I really like writing fanfiction, but I find it easiest (and more fun!) to do so with a partner. I've written some very extensive multi-chapter stuff, but also cute and short... and horrific!

I'm looking to do stuff with Sonic the Hedgehog, some of it quite dedicated, and I've actually got plots in mind that will use a large cast, but Shadow and Amy often feature prominently in my work. Even then I'm flexible, as long as you can post more than a sentence at a time, and I've always got ideas, so I'd like somebody to enjoy them with.
As long as it’s not MXM or anything I’m game.

I also have an idea for a Boom Knuckles/Amy story in which Knuckles isn't stupid or illiterate; he can't read because he's dyslexic and Amy teaches him to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back