• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic 1x1 rp

Blitz

‘Twas not a phase, mother.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I've had a craving for some Sonic rp recently after just playing Forces for the first time. I have a few specific prompts that I'd really like, but they aren't necessary. I can do whatever you want.

Prompts: Post Sonic Forces Doomsday Au! Sonic and the gang failed and now the worst has happened. Every zone has now been converted into a wasteland, the gang may have made it out alive- but they are now scattered to the wind trying to find each other again.

Post Sonic Forces Infinite Redemption Arc! No doomsday this time, instead Infinite is now without the Phantom Ruby, the resistance has successfully captured Infinite and is trying to figure out what to do with the now weakened but still ferocious jackal.

I mostly do RPS in the DMs. And would prefer a literate rp that generally has more than a sentence in response, that way you can give me something to work with. My starters can be anywhere from either three or four paragraphs long, but I understand if you don't want to match that. I do like more serious takes on rp, but I do like to sprinkle light-hearted humor occasionally, I am not adverse to it. I'm online mostly from 12pm CDT to 8pm. Though occasionally I'll be on later, or have to leave earlier. I am on mostly Sunday, but also Monday through Wednesday. I prefer Canon characters, though I can do Ocs if you have your heart set on it. If you are interested in the prompts let me know, if not I'm sure we can work something out.

If I did this I would play as sonic but the game grumps version of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back