Chitchat Songs you just can't find?

xpstitch

Loser
Hi, ever had a song or tune that reappears in your life and you've tried over and over again to find it but you can't? I have, with various songs. One for instance was butterfly by smile.dk. For the longest time I wondered what the hell the lyrics were and if it came from a song somewhere. I heard the tune and song on one of those cheap Chinese toys you get at the county fairs. I tried finding it for and one day finally did. It just keeps bugging you to know its out there somewhere and you might be the only one who knows it exists anymore.

At first, I couldn't find "Jumper" by Third-Eye Blind. It would always be on the radio but I had no idea what the song's name was. I just knew the song made me both sad and kinda "meh" at the same time.

I also had that problem with Vertical Horizon's "Everything You Want" until I listened to it on a station that says the name and band after playing the song XD

Needless to say, if I don't know the title, I Google the lyrics until I know what the song is XD

There's this one song that drifts in and out of my head. It's currently out of my head right now. There are times when there's a five second bit of it that's stuck in my head and I try to find it, but I never can. It's a sort of an indie pop song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back