• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Sonder Links] An Anomalous Noir OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I technically have two more posts, but I can merge them if need be. I should be able to sneak in between the other posts like I've been doing though. If that's okay.
Given how many more posts for everyone else are still needed before the whole team is gathered, I doubt you having more posts will be an issue ^^

The intention was to have everyone do something before just going to work, either it be a lone post or a collab. Y'all are welcome to continue the vignette as others get theirs posted. Or until I decide it's time to move on, though being the last post I had a feeling no one else was going to continue.
The time is relative to each scene, somewhere before 9:50 and 12:00. It doesn't really matter unless you're collabing. This also gives opportunity for the new members to show off their character in this world so each of us can better understand them.

I'll read the rest of the posts later, I just got called about a $450 repair needed on my truck when all I wanted was an alignment and I wanna break something
Ah crap. Sorry it took so long to reply to this, I've been kinda busy/unwell lately and it completely slipped my mind (no thanks to RpN notifications being funky). Would you like to do a collab post to end off the scene with Gray and Bask then?

Probably George Probably George Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Lost Echo Lost Echo Mineczka Mineczka @Gaius Danius Griinia @kurukurupa

Apologies all for the ridiculous delay- things continue to be insane on my end, but I at least wanted to get this collab' out (shoutout to Mineczka Mineczka for the incredible writing- I mostly just did the editing xD ).

So looks like Theresa is the only one to have arrived at the designated meeting location, which means we still need to wrap up intermediary vignettes/interactions for Bask, Hawkshaw, Adriana, Gray, Evelyn, Ionna, Fayze and Alarik, correct?
All good, my own issues continue to go one and I would've been delayed as well😅 All the more time to tinker with plans for this!

Ah crap. Sorry it took so long to reply to this, I've been kinda busy/unwell lately and it completely slipped my mind (no thanks to RpN notifications being funky). Would you like to do a collab post to end off the scene with Gray and Bask then?
I think that'd be a good idea, DM me when you get the chance!

Probably George Probably George Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Lost Echo Lost Echo Mineczka Mineczka @Gaius Danius Griinia @kurukurupa

Hey all, how goes the plotting? Things seem to have slowed down here, so I wasn't sure if I should be working on a post rn or not ouo
Hi! Yes! Sorry, I've been dealing with quite a lot, including getting laid off. I really want this to keep going, but I've been losing my mind a bit here. I try to make an attempt to wrap things up between me and Bitty, but every time I start I get anxious about my financial situation and can't keep at it.
I know it's really late to say this, but of course things will continue to be slow. I'll be honest, there been days where I completely forgot about this because I'm just very overwhelmed with a lot of real stuff. I want to get things back in action as soon as I can, but at the moment that is difficult. Things will be rolling again sometime in the foreseeable future.

Oh no! I'm so sorry that's happened to you. Of course real life comes first. But don't overwork yourself. Keep something that'll let you calm down, even if rping isn't it right now.

Hi! Yes! Sorry, I've been dealing with quite a lot, including getting laid off. I really want this to keep going, but I've been losing my mind a bit here. I try to make an attempt to wrap things up between me and Bitty, but every time I start I get anxious about my financial situation and can't keep at it.
I know it's really late to say this, but of course things will continue to be slow. I'll be honest, there been days where I completely forgot about this because I'm just very overwhelmed with a lot of real stuff. I want to get things back in action as soon as I can, but at the moment that is difficult. Things will be rolling again sometime in the foreseeable future.
Oh man, that sucks. Take your time, life always comes before roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back