• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Sonder Links] An Anomalous Noir OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hm. In that case I'm not sure- any ideas?
I don't mind waiting. I can do a post about her adjusting to the collar and life after being "outed" if we're doing an interlude before the next mission.

Okay so looks like we've heard word from everyone except Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia and BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Please let me know if you two are still interested! As for everyone else, if you still haven't set up a little vignette but still want one, Hawkshaw and Bask's guest are available!
I'd be up for Gray visiting Bask and his guest then! Although, if we end up doing that, I've gotta ask what the hospital is like vibe-wise just to make sure I'm getting the setting right

I'd be up for Gray visiting Bask and his guest then! Although, if we end up doing that, I've gotta ask what the hospital is like vibe-wise just to make sure I'm getting the setting right
One of the few types of places that doesn't have smoke in the air. A lot of money goes into healthcare so this particular hospital (like many others) is made with marble flooring and the sandstone walls covered in a hardened resin, akin to epoxy, that is almost entirely sterile. The layout is very similar to hospitals in real life, with closed off rooms for patients and specialized facilities. Patients' rooms are lit with sunlight when possible as it's a common belief that sunlight speeds up healing, referred to as "mother's care." The sun is often compared to a mother in metaphors.

I'm okay, just the new notif system kinda make me forget some of my RPs. I should be able to write my post some time this week.

Probably George Probably George Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Lost Echo Lost Echo Mineczka Mineczka Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Xen6n Xen6n Hey all, everything okay? Been over two weeks since anyone posted anything.

Mineczka Mineczka and I are pretty much done with the collab'- I just gotta get my final edits in, and we'll be good to go. I'm still traveling though, so it probably won't be up until Wednesday.
I was actually planning on posting today! With any luck, I'll get these last few paragraphs in and do some editing and it'll be up in a couple of hours

Probably George Probably George
Aaaand your prescribed dose of Gray dumbassery is here! I realized that I couldn't really meaningfully Do Much with him until I learned who the visitor was, so I figured it'd be easier just to make the pre-entrance parts a bit meatier. Hope you don't mind the meaningless (but very entertaining to write) padding ^^

Probably George Probably George Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Lost Echo Lost Echo Mineczka Mineczka Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Xen6n Xen6n Hey all, everything okay? Been over two weeks since anyone posted anything.

Mineczka Mineczka and I are pretty much done with the collab'- I just gotta get my final edits in, and we'll be good to go. I'm still traveling though, so it probably won't be up until Wednesday.
I was wondering if I could post, since everyone else wasn't, to be honest. I didn't want to post her waking up if I was supposed to wait for Asya's approval/the drop-off, since I wasn't sure if that was the night before or not. (Timelines are hard.)

I'll probably post a few small vignettes in between the others since I have a short one already waiting. I'll flesh out a larger one, hopefully today but maybe tomorrow.

Aaaaaand I'm back to being confused xD I thought this was a one-post-each kind of interlude, where the end of each character's post was bringing them into Internal Affairs for their next assignment but, based on what BittyBobcat BittyBobcat and Lost Echo Lost Echo posted and said, it looks more like we're delving into a whole in-between scene with several rounds of posting?

Also, Milnuras' message said 'it is 0950 be there by 1200', but Evelyn's post said '0645 be there by 1000', so does that mean all the new people are getting called in 2h early for some reason?

For the time, I just quoted the original. (Since Probably George Probably George said something like the newcomers get a message similar to the first day.) So that's on me. Ignore it. I'll fix it in a second.

Obviously, I thought that's what we were doing, but I can definitely combine everything into one post and have her arrive or something.

So now I'm wondering if I should just delete my post...

Last edited:
I'm okay, just the new notif system kinda make me forget some of my RPs. I should be able to write my post some time this week.
This.

I just missed a RP because of this damn faulty notification system in Rpnation

I believe you can turn that off in the settings. It's a toggle under the Alerts page settings in the preferences section, if I remember correctly

I believe you can turn that off in the settings. It's a toggle under the Alerts page settings in the preferences section, if I remember correctly
Ohh, I didn't know about this. Thanks. Guess this is why I only experience this since one or two months ago.

Probably George Probably George
Aaaand your prescribed dose of Gray dumbassery is here! I realized that I couldn't really meaningfully Do Much with him until I learned who the visitor was, so I figured it'd be easier just to make the pre-entrance parts a bit meatier. Hope you don't mind the meaningless (but very entertaining to write) padding ^^
I mean you could've just asked :v

I was wondering if I could post, since everyone else wasn't, to be honest. I didn't want to post her waking up if I was supposed to wait for Asya's approval/the drop-off, since I wasn't sure if that was the night before or not. (Timelines are hard.)

I'll probably post a few small vignettes in between the others since I have a short one already waiting. I'll flesh out a larger one, hopefully today but maybe tomorrow.
Aaaaaand I'm back to being confused xD I thought this was a one-post-each kind of interlude, where the end of each character's post was bringing them into Internal Affairs for their next assignment but, based on what BittyBobcat BittyBobcat and Lost Echo Lost Echo posted and said, it looks more like we're delving into a whole in-between scene with several rounds of posting?

Also, Milnuras' message said 'it is 0950 be there by 1200', but Evelyn's post said '0645 be there by 1000', so does that mean all the new people are getting called in 2h early for some reason?
The intention was to have everyone do something before just going to work, either it be a lone post or a collab. Y'all are welcome to continue the vignette as others get theirs posted. Or until I decide it's time to move on, though being the last post I had a feeling no one else was going to continue.
The time is relative to each scene, somewhere before 9:50 and 12:00. It doesn't really matter unless you're collabing. This also gives opportunity for the new members to show off their character in this world so each of us can better understand them.

I'll read the rest of the posts later, I just got called about a $450 repair needed on my truck when all I wanted was an alignment and I wanna break something

Ooof, I feel your pain. I too will get to all this as soon as I can- apologies for the ongoing delays; my schedule is simply not slowing down x.x

I'm probably going to wait until someone else posts before posting again. Unless you'd prefer me to edit my post and put it together Probably George Probably George . It just sort of fell into four more posts.

Probably George Probably George Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Lost Echo Lost Echo Mineczka Mineczka Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Xen6n Xen6n

Apologies all for the ridiculous delay- things continue to be insane on my end, but I at least wanted to get this collab' out (shoutout to Mineczka Mineczka for the incredible writing- I mostly just did the editing xD ).

So looks like Theresa is the only one to have arrived at the designated meeting location, which means we still need to wrap up intermediary vignettes/interactions for Bask, Hawkshaw, Adriana, Gray, Evelyn, Ionna, Fayze and Alarik, correct?

I technically have two more posts, but I can merge them if need be. I should be able to sneak in between the other posts like I've been doing though. If that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back