• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Sonder Links] An Anomalous Noir OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Haha it's more that I feel bad bc I recruited you all to join this RP, and then the GM vanished. I still hope they'll be back though.

I definitely needed the extra time, so it's no big deal for me. I know tax time can be stressful enough for those who just have to do their own. I can imagine needing a break after that.

I am deeply sorry for my unannounced absence, after trial I was sent to China for business and forgot they kinda have that great firewall. I really feel terrible for leaving you guys in the dark, but as a token to show I'm serious about getting this back on a roll, I'm releasing the first half of the mega-post right now and the rest of this day is devoted to finished the 2nd part.
This time away (or moreso stranded) in a completely alien culture has given me a lot of insight and ideas that have changed my plans with this story. There's gonna be a cult, grand government conspiracies, treason, psychological torture, and a BIG boom.

It may look a little rough because I quickly proof read it and made slight alterations with the intention to get that part out of the way, so you can have something other than my word this time (as my word recently hasnt meant much)

Last edited:
I am deeply sorry for my unannounced absence, after trial I was sent to China for business and forgot they kinda have that great firewall. I really feel terrible for leaving you guys in the dark, but as a token to show I'm serious about getting this back on a roll, I'm releasing the first half of the mega-post right now and the rest of this day is devoted to finished the 2nd part.
This time away (or moreso stranded) in a completely alien culture has given me a lot of insight and ideas that have changed my plans with this story. There's gonna be a cult, grand government conspiracies, treason, psychological torture, and a BIG boom.

It may look a little rough because I quickly proof read it and made slight alterations with the intention to get that part out of the way, so you can have something other than my word this time (as my word recently hasnt meant much)
That's alright, I'd probably forget about that kind of thing too. I'm just happy to see this RP is going to be kept up ^^

We might need to ping some people to make sure they get the message btw, they might've unwatched the OOC and IC threads if they thought the RP died

That's alright, I'd probably forget about that kind of thing too. I'm just happy to see this RP is going to be kept up ^^

We might need to ping some people to make sure they get the message btw, they might've unwatched the OOC and IC threads if they thought the RP died
Good point
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Ayama Ayama
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Lost Echo Lost Echo
Mineczka Mineczka
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Xen6n Xen6n
I am back on the free internet! Pt.2 still in progress. I hope to get it out tonight, but at worst I'll finish it in the morning. Consider pt.1 the end of the prologue

Good point
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Ayama Ayama
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Lost Echo Lost Echo
Mineczka Mineczka
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Xen6n Xen6n
I am back on the free internet! Pt.2 still in progress. I hope to get it out tonight, but at worst I'll finish it in the morning. Consider pt.1 the end of the prologue
Celebrate Stir Crazy GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Ayy sorry I know, being late isn't a good personality trait, but I had to take over a morning shift on top of my closing shift. But rather than make up some apology before going back to work on my post, I went ahead and just now posted it. Enjoy!

All pre-established members received the same transmission from Haken, the new ones received a message more akin to the message he gave the previous day. This'll be a short little bit if people wanna get interactions either on the street or at Internal Affairs.

Consider this chapter 1.

Last edited:
Probably George Probably George Loved the post!

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Lost Echo Lost Echo Mineczka Mineczka Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Xen6n Xen6n Does anyone want to plot/collaborate on an interaction before the group meets up at Internal Affairs?
I'd be down for collabs, however, I will admit Ionna is a hermit in nature, preferring to do her metalwork and running her shop on her free time. That being said, she does make visits and the like to fix machines and the like, so there's plenty on the table~! ^^

Oh yeah, also feel free to skip me this first round y'all (I mean, I don't thinkyou need my permisision because we don't technically have a post order I don't think but I'm gonna give it just in case anyone ends up waiting on me since I went after George last time) becaue I'm bussy for the rest of this week and possibly also getting sick so I might not be able to post for a bit

Oh yeah, also feel free to skip me this first round y'all (I mean, I don't thinkyou need my permisision because we don't technically have a post order I don't think but I'm gonna give it just in case anyone ends up waiting on me since I went after George last time) becaue I'm bussy for the rest of this week and possibly also getting sick so I might not be able to post for a bit
Aww feel better Bitty!

I'd be down for collabs, however, I will admit Ionna is a hermit in nature, preferring to do her metalwork and running her shop on her free time. That being said, she does make visits and the like to fix machines and the like, so there's plenty on the table~! ^^
Sweet- I will try to brainstorm and see if I can come up with anything. It may take a lil' bit of time as my schedule is crazy and computer time is limited these days, so stay tuned ;P

If you have an idea for Evelyn, I'd be happy to collab with you Ayama Ayama (or anyone else, to be honest.) The only idea I'd have for Evelyn would be getting the silencing collar? But I'm open to anything.

Probably George Probably George Mineczka Mineczka Lost Echo Lost Echo How about I start with Asya approving Milnuras' list of tagged anchors for addition into Heliopause, then we follow that with Ionna dropping off a completed project, and then Evelyn being summoned to get her collar?
If you want. Though maybe she'd already have it? Asya just finished whatever key that'll open it up again for the mission? Maybe?

If she already has the collar I think Asya would just have given Milnuras the key. Your idea was Asya giving her the collar so I was going off of that?

Okay, I am (semi) un-busy and reasonably healthy now so hopefully be able to get a post up soon!

That said, Probably George Probably George , since Gray has that gift for Bask, is Bask at the Internal Affairs office so they can have an interaction or is he dead absent?

If she already has the collar I think Asya would just have given Milnuras the key. Your idea was Asya giving her the collar so I was going off of that?
Sorry, I was thinking of the timeline. While it'd be great to rp out her getting the collar, I don't think she would have left without it. Since we're already further along on the timeline, we can ignore it. Sorry.

Sorry, I was thinking of the timeline. While it'd be great to rp out her getting the collar, I don't think she would have left without it. Since we're already further along on the timeline, we can ignore it. Sorry.
Hm. In that case I'm not sure- any ideas?

Sorry gang, busy week. Being manager sucks but the pay is great! I just wanted check in rq before I was quiet for too long again. I'll notify those who haven't checked back in later, when I got my pc on hand. Kinda typing this out in a spare minute.
Probably George Probably George Mineczka Mineczka Lost Echo Lost Echo How about I start with Asya approving Milnuras' list of tagged anchors for addition into Heliopause, then we follow that with Ionna dropping off a completed project, and then Evelyn being summoned to get her collar?
Sounds good!
Okay, I am (semi) un-busy and reasonably healthy now so hopefully be able to get a post up soon!

That said, Probably George Probably George , since Gray has that gift for Bask, is Bask at the Internal Affairs office so they can have an interaction or is he dead absent?
Bask is still at the hospital, still recovering. If Grey wants to visit let me know. Someone else is there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back