• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Something Wicked This Way Comes [Advanced/Lit Harry Potter RP Search]

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck

559dcfc3c90a97e7bdce5d8ac0724149.gif

Normally when I have a craving it's just a little "hey I'd like to do this", but I have it BAD for good HP roleplay right now. I do not do Canon x Canon, but I will do Canon X OC or OC x OC and will happily double up for you if you'd like.

About Me
Ellie aka "Bees"
Roleplayer 7+ Years
July 13
The United States, EST
Likes: Cooking, Eating (especially Korean), Lo-Fi Music, Minimalist Design, Animals, Mushrooms, Sunshine, Trespassing, Hawaiin T-Shirts, Fire, Stories
Dislikes: Windchimes, Lavender, The Cold, Obligatory Social Behaviors, BBQ or Fried Foods, People Who Think They’re Unique/Superior

Basics
Hell Yeah
These are describing myself, however, I enjoy having partners who also are similar in some of these areas.​
  • 3rd Person​
  • Semi-Lit Paragraph Style (I average 3-5 paragraphs per reply. Never less than 3, max out around 10ish)​
  • Responds multiple times a day but I am flexible to others available and I’m fine if you can only respond once a day or a few times a week.​
  • Can play any gender (I would like to play at least one feminine character)​
  • MxF preferred. Open to FxF or Nb partners with the right plot. no MxM it's just something I'm not very good at.​
  • Fade To Black (Sorry folks, my aspec brain has a hard time writing sexual content)​
  • 18+ Writing partners greatly preferred, but not required.​
  • OOC Chatter!​
  • Doubling/Multi Characters (Optional)​

Hell Nah
I do not like these things.
  • One-Liners (Or anything less than 3 para really)
  • God Mod/Mary Sue
  • Excessive gore or use of dark themes
  • Furries/Kin & Anime FCs (sorry but its just not my thing and even though I try work with it I always drop those RPs so maybe its better to just not.)
  • People who try make me plan everything. Let's make something together! It's so much more fun when we are both into it.
( PLEASE FORGIVE WEIRD FORMATTING I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT )
giphy-downsized-large.gif
ROLEPLAY SCHTUFF
Characters I Would Like You To Play:
Severus Snape, A Slytherin OC of yours (you get the idea broody/dark/a bit of a prick), or Remus Lupin
Canon Characters I Can Play: Pretty much anyone, I'm willing to do research for you.

As a student, I would be playing as my Hufflepuff OC Imogen Atterberry. She's a baby, I love her, I hope you love her too.
tenor.gif

Plot Eggs
We don't have to use any of these but feel free to request one you like to give us a starting point. I am very open to your ideas as well!
  1. "If they do it again, you tell me." (Pureblood supremacy problems)
  2. “Right… I don’t think that was pumpkin juice…” (Potion shenanigans)
  3. “My best guess: there are lumps of tea leaves in your future.” (Our characters begin having strange dreams and can't figure out why)
  4. “Curfew? Please. All the fun in the castle happens at night.” (Mischievous characters)
  5. “Whoever slipped that Ton-Tongue Toffee into my bag of regular toffee is dead.” (Prank war)
  6. “Do you think anyone will notice that my potion had a, uh… minor explosion?” (Tutoring each other)
  7. “But would being a werewolf really be so terrible?” (Someone gets turned into a werewolf or is suspected of being one)
  8. “It’s a niffler. I found it, and I’m keeping it.” (Imogen tries to hide a magical creature in the school)
  9. "What do you MEAN the Chamber of Secrets is open!?" (yikes)
  10. "He's behind me isn't he?" (Detention for all)

Characters I Would Like You To Play
: Neville Longbottom, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin or Your OC
Characters I Can Play: Pretty much anybody, but ask because there are a few random ones

As an adult, I would be playing my OC Monteen Aglesby. She's-a very spicy meatball.
ugh-1578926412-1578926414.gif

Plot Eggs:
We don't have to use any of these but feel free to request one you like to give us a starting point. I am open to your ideas as well!
  1. "It's midnight, where the hell were you!?" (Professor Characters, Trouble in the Forbidden Forest?)
  2. " You can't possibly expect me to marry him." (Arranged Marriage)
  3. "Have you been drinking? You look terrible..." ( Professor Characters, some angsty comfort bonding)
  4. "I don't know ok!? I DONT KNOW!" (Something bad is brewing and Monteen can't see what it is)
  5. "It's a pleasure, I'm sure." (Slice of life, professor romance)
  6. " It's you." (Characters pined for each other at Hogwarts, now reunited as Professors)
  7. "Oh Merlin." (One-night stand makes everything weird- not a smut RP)
  8. "Chaperones can dance too you know." (Yule Ball)

For either of these scenarios, I will love you forever if your FC is Louis Garrel (esp for Monteen since they would have cute gifs and pics together).

Please DM or comment below if you're interested!
d4ef8e799406b6800b52ce64bab71327.gif

Last edited:
Hello! I honestly haven’t done 1x1 in a while, but thanks to your post I began craving a Hogwarts rp, so I figured I would drop an interest post here.
I think it would be interesting to do professors/adult characters as well as students: to see two different perspectives of Hogwarts going through drama at the same time. I don’t know if that’s what you had in mind or not, so if not, that’s okay too.
I’m happy to use Louis Garrel as a faceclaim if that’s your preference. If you’re okay with doing professors and students in the same plot-line, I would probably have Louis Garrel as a Neville Longbottom-esque professor character, then a brooding Slytherin student OC that I might need a little time to flesh out.

My usual post length is anything 3-paragraph and up, and I can generally post novellas if I have something to work with. (Spoiler: I’m not that great at plotting, but once we have a main storyline going I’ll probably get more ideas.) Other than that, feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and if you want a writing sample let me know and I’ll write one up real quick.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back