• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom something wicked this way comes [a harry potter story] [accepting applications]

muffinphobia

dancing witch
WkyLQ99.jpg

something wicked this way comes
in character | profiles | out of character | recruit
creator »» m u f f i n p h o b i a
level »» semi lit. to lit.
status »» open/accepting applications

THE STORY: It is September 1, 1989 at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The new school year is set to begin, and Harry Potter is currently tucked away in a cupboard under the stairs, unaware that in two years' time his entire world will change. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world is still reveling in its freedom from Lord Voldemort, but darkness is gathering...

A small group of Death Eaters have begun meeting in secret, determined to continue Voldemort’s vision for the future. Their mission is simple: find their Dark Lord and return him to his rightful place. Danger lurks everywhere, even if the magical community at large wishes to ignore it. At Hogwarts, students know all too well what's brewing. Some are outspoken about how much they hate the Dark Arts, others don't believe it's a possibility, and still others keep quiet because they know what's happening in the back rooms of their homes.

CHARACTERS: Canon characters and original characters alike are accepted! 5th through 7th years only.

If you're interested in learning more about how to join, please see the in character thread.

Last edited:
alright, I think I have everything linked up. If you're interested in starting this story please respond here or DM me with your profile! I'll open it once a couple of people have applied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back