• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something There

The concert was everything that Sam dreamed it would be. Beyonce sang hit song after hit, and he couldn't help but move his body along and try to sing with her. On occasion, his arm would brush against Liam's, causing his body to heat-electricity flowing between them. He ignored it, though, and tried to distract himself with the show. Even though the concert was two hours, it felt like five minutes to Sam, hardly believing it was over as he and Liam walked backed to the car. "Yeah! It was." Sam said as he smiled.

The two promptly got into the car and began heading back to the hotel as Liam spoke again. "It was the best night," Sam started to say as he looked at Liam, blushing as their eyes met and swiftly turning away. "I can't thank you enough." The drive to the hotel didn't take long and passed in contented silence; the two men were hugely aware of the unspoken connection they were feeling. After getting to their room, Sam kicked off his shoes before plopping down on his bed, taking in the soft comfort as he laid his head down. "I can't believe I got to see Beyonce live!" Sam giggled.

He watched as Liam mirrored his actions, sitting on his bed-Sam hyper-aware of their proximity in the room. The feeling of happiness was prevalent, but the blonde boy felt something else. If only...
If only the circumstances were different, this could have been a date. Sam swallowed as he gazed at Liam. "Now, what do we do?"

Liam spent the drive home, thinking about the concert. He enjoyed the night he got to share with Sam. It felt more like a dream than reality. He honestly was pretty glad it was just the two of them. He felt like he got to share a new experience with Sam. He looked over at Sam upon hearing his words, when their eyes met, he quickly looked away, back at the road, trying to hide the blush that was playing against his face. Somehow, even now, after knowing he should just let Sam go, and thinking only about Olivia his mind came back to the male. It was like a repeat occurrence. He couldn’t get over his feelings for Sam. It gnawed away at him all the time. He couldn’t even get over the fact he was sitting right next to him, arms reach away.

When they got back to the room, Liam took off his shoes, and slung his jacket on the chair nearby. He sat on his bed, looking over at Sam. “It was a great night.” He added to Sam’s comment. Honestly wishing it wouldn’t end at all. He knew when morning came they would have to head back to their original lives, and act like there wasn’t something between them. If this weekend taught Liam one thing, it was that he couldn’t move past Sam. From the moment they laid eyes upon one another, it was magical.

Liam looked into Sam’s eyes, when he asked what do they do. He knew what they should do. They should stay at their respective beds, watch some television, and call it a night. He would find some way to not think about Sam all night, and try to get sleep, but probably being unsuccessful. He pressed his lips together, knowing he shouldn’t do what he was thinking of doing, but honestly he was moving on instinct alone. “Close your eyes.” He said, when Sam complied, Liam stood off of the bed, putting one hand down against Sam’s bed, he pressed his lips against the other. His other hand found the back of Sam’s head, pressing his hand there, close to the neck. The kiss was feverish, and passionate. It was like all of his feelings combined into one kiss. “I’m sorry, I want to be with you Sam.” He said. He felt bad that he had these feelings, but he had to find someway to fix this. He couldn’t keep living thinking about Sam this way, and going behind Olivia with his thoughts. He pressed his lips against Sam’s again. Afraid the other was going to tell him to back off and leave him alone. He would at least enjoy one last kiss.

Sam felt the room shift when Liam asked him to close his eyes. As he stared at the man across from him, he could feel the electricity growing, and somehow he just knew what was about to happen. Every rational part of him was screaming to ignore Liam and change the conversation or even leave the room. The threshold they were about to cross was so wrong, and yet, Sam went ahead and closed his eyes-his breathe holding. The first thing he heard was Liam getting off his bed, the slow and sound steps approaching Sam's own. He didn't dare move; if this were a dream, he couldn't, wouldn't wake up. Though he couldn't see, Sam felt Liam's body so close to his. In an instant, he felt Liam's lips upon his, Liam's hand pressing against his neck as the kiss grew from passionate to fiery. Sam returned the kiss with just as much fever and opened his mouth slightly to allow Liam easier access.

The feeling was extraordinary-as their lips collied it was like the fourth of July. Liam returned all the heat and passion Sam had been feeling, and it made his heart thump with joy. Then it all disappeared as Liam pulled away; Sam was finally opening his eyes at the absence of contact. Then as Liam spoke, Sam felt his throat dry, and his heart rate went up. This was what he wanted all along. Before he could respond, Liam kissed him again. "I want to be with you too!" Sam breathlessly said, he thought nothing of Olivia now- that obstacle would have to be dealt with later. The mere fact that Liam wanted him as much as Sam wanted Liam was a complete revelation. "From the moment you kissed me on that first night we hung out, I've wanted to be with you," Sam admitted, his blue eyes meeting the green of Liam's. The two were now sitting very carefully on Sam's bed. "I tried so hard not to like you, to stop having these feelings" He gestured with his hands before cupping his face in embarrassment.

Oh god. Olivia was going to kill him at some point

The kiss between the two of them had been electrifying for Liam. It was like something had gone off in his body. Something he had never felt with anyone before. He didn’t want to stop, he didn’t want to ever stop. He wondered if those lips would take him again. He knew it was so wrong, and he shouldn’t be thinking like this, but all he could think about was the boy in front of him. Liam pressed his hand against Sam’s cheek, looking into those soft eyes in front of him. In that moment nothing else mattered except for the two of them. All he could think about was the person in front of him. It was all he cared to think about.

Liam looked into Sam’s eyes, “Me too, but I don’t think I can stop this.” Liam said, truthfully. His urge to kiss those lips again, overtaking any other thoughts of his. Without a second thought, Liam pressed his lips against Sam’s, that same electrifying feeling happening again. He couldn’t think straight when they were this close, his mind going to a different place, his body moving on its own. He pressed against Sam, so his body was against the bed now. Liam held his body over Sam’s with one hand, their kisses becoming more passionate as they continued. This feverish feeling not wanting to go away. His other hand was around Sam’s neck, holding him softy. Liam couldn’t stop himself from looking over at Sam one last time before proceeding, even if it was only just a make out session, he had to make sure Sam didn’t have any regrets. “Is this okay?” He asked, softly. Not sure if he could control himself if the answer was no. All he wanted to do was to surround himself with Sam.

Sam instinctively leaned into Liam's cold hand against his cheek. He watched as a decision was made, something filtering through Liam's beautiful eyes; in an instant, his lips were against Sam's again. Just like before, the contact sparked a firework-like sensation between their two bodies. It was intoxicating. Sam had never entirely done anything like this before, but somehow his body followed Liam's perfectly. The kisses continued passionately as Liam pressed Sam against the bed. Suddenly the intense heat ceased, Sam blinking as Liam asked him a question. Was this okay? The logical side of Sam leaned towards no, but as he sat here now at this moment, blue eyes meeting the green-the answer was clear. "Yes, this is what I want. More than anything." With that, Sam pressed his lips against Liam's once more, this time opening his mouth a bit more.

Suddenly Sam's world had been divided. There was everything before this moment, and before Liam. A world that once seemed so dark and colorless was now bursting with vivid spectrums. Liam had done this for Sam. It was in his touch, his kiss; his everything. Sam didn't know what the future would hold for them, but he knew now that he couldn't go back. So the kisses continued. After a few minutes, Sam felt a buzz from one of their phones. A panic rose in Sam, breaking the bliss of his makeout session with Liam. What if the text was from Olivia? Oh god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back