• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Something sorta based of the 100-ish

Okay, so for the past week I've gotten into this show called the 100. I'm only nine episodes in and I've been watching it off of Netflix so my knowledge of it is only limited. Therefore, I won't like having a plot based completely off of the show. Instead I'd prefer for it to be mostly the main idea and the rest we could work up together!

And in case you were wondering, you don't have to watch the show to participate. The idea is fairly simple really. It takes place a few hundred years into the future after a nuclear war killed everyone on earth. The only people remaining were those who happened to be on a space station at the time. Now, they've lived somewhat comfortably for the past 100 years (how long they need to wait before the earth is habitual again) but now they are running out of oxygen. They need to know if Earth is habitual yet. So, they send down the prisoners. The only thing is that these prisoners are all under the age of 18 because on the space station almost any crime is punishable by death unless you are under the age of 18.

So basically, it's a bunch of rebellious teenagers stuck on Earth after loosing contact with the space station. The planet is habitual but there are plenty of dangerous animals and there may or may not be other humans who survived the nuclear war that are hostile. Also, acid fog is aplenty a thing.

I'm honestly open to anything in this RP. Romance, drama, whatever floats your goat really!

I figure that there would be four main characters, two for the each of us, and plenty of side characters we can use when needed.

Also, my only requirements are that you can post a reply at least once a week and can manage at least three fairly good sized paragraphs a response.

If you're interested in this, PM me! I swear I'm friendly and RP way better than I describe plots! (Also, I'm currently on mobile so please forgive any possible typos^^")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back