• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Something raw, violent, and romantic!

Jace Powell

Hey, you Magnificient Roleplayers! So here is the deal I am a huge fan of Young adult Fiction, as well as New Adult fiction. I would really like to create an RP with this type of genre, however...... I want to take it a little further. I want to do something a little Intense, something dramatic, and hard hitting. I want an excellent Narrative that blends Romance, and Violence with a bit of action and realistic elements. I am hoping to take this story into a novel if its good enough and I would love to write it with you!!! (After we see how it comes out of course), Okay so that being said I have some Requirements so ill list below.

For the RP I need:
Long Term to Ongoing
Detailed RP

For My Partner I need:
Grammatically accurate (What I mean by this is, please make it so I can understand you)
No one liners
Active Contributor
Friendly, and looking for friends
Patient
Preferably 18+ but if not that's okay too! (No Exclusions here Moderators)

What you get out of this sordid deal muhahahaha:
Clearly my winning sense of humor ;) lol (Sarcasm for those who could not tell)
Active
Creative
A new best friend
A long term partner
a half way decent RPer!!!!

Sooooo That being said I have a few ideas that can fit this idea but if you have something you're itching to write that fits this mold throw it at me. Do it! Alright, guys and Gals hope to hear from you soon.

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you and hearing whatever ideas you have! I love brainstorming too :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back