• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

Max sighed softly as the men finally left. She looked at Bill and sighed heavily "What happened?" She asked worriedly as she went over to him.

Aemond listened to the doctor intently before growing angrier with his mother hearing everything that was said. He took a deep breath and nodded some "If you need anything about her medical history I can give it to you." He muttered

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair "I don't... Their car got hit by a semi last night.. Aemond's apparently got off easy, light concussion, few bruises.... Carmen's not doing so hot though. They want me to find out who got the job in the end.... Cause that shit was sloppy. It involved three people and the only one dead has no relation to him at all, it was their driver." He muttered, rubbing at his face "I'll be back, I'm gonna go pick up some lunch for us alright? Call if you need anything." He told her

He nodded and left him to it with her while they let the sedation wear off, Carmen eventually coming around and looking around scared until her eyes landed on Aemond, groaning quietly to get his attention as they'd already removed the tube, wheezing badly and trying not to panic

Max went a bit wide eyed but nodded some "Okay, you keep me updated if you can. Oh god I hope she is okay." She said softly now completely worried and scared about her best friend.

Aemond shot his head up when he heard her groaning and smiled widely "Oh there they are, those beautiful eyes." He whispered before taking his hand in hers. "Hey...hey calm down beautiful its okay, you're gonna be okay." He whispered

She frowned and just gave his hand a tight squeeze as much as she could. “Where are we?” She asked him quickly, trying to stay calm but this was her worst nightmare being in the hospital and she was starting to panic.

He nodded and pecked her cheek. “Yes ma’am. I’ll be back okay?” He promised, heading out quickly then to go get a couple things sorted and to pick them up
Some food.

Aemond quickly got up and sat on the side of her bed "Focus on me beautiful, focus on me, we got in a car crash last night." He said softly cupping her face gently.

Max sighed heavily and went on with her day. It was a few hours later when Bill arrived with food and drinks for them. She smiled happily at him putting her out to lunch sign on the door before going to the back with him "Thank you for bringing this."

She frowned and just shook her head. “Aemond my chest hurts so bad…. Did they…. Am I still pregnant?” She sobbed feeling like she knew the answer already from feeling like she’d been put through a meat grinder but she hadn’t had a chance to tell him yet anyway. “Are you okay?” She asked, having to pause then to catch her breath.

He smiled and kissed her cheek as she sat down with him. “I have a few leads. No word from aemond yet on how they’re doing.” He mumbled.

Aemond frowned deeply when she asked about the baby but shook his head "I'm so sorry my love....I'm afraid not." He whispered before he let a few tears fall. He took a deep breath and nodded some "Slight concussion and some bruises, I'll be okay."

Max sat with him and nodded softly "Alright....I hope they're both okay." She said quietly. As they started to eat she frowned hearing a loud bang at the front door "What the hell?" She muttered going to get up but frowned as Bill pushed her down.

She shook her head and gripped at his hand a little tighter. “I was gonna tell you when we got home. But you were so mad and then it… then we got hit.” She whimpered, starting to feel her chest tighten up as alarms began blaring.

He got up once she was down and went out to see what was going on, frowning as the place outside was empty still and there was no damage to the doors or windows, stepping closer slowly and finally noticed a piece of paper on the door window, grabbing it then locked up again and went to sit in the back. “Just some idiot kids I think.”

Aemond shook his head some and started pressing the call button "Don't think about it...its okay...Carmen you have to calm down." He said quietly trying to calm her the best he could.

Max frowned a bit and gave a small nod "Oh...thats odd. I usually don't get anyone messing with me." She said before pecking his lips gently "Are you okay?"

He looked over the paper and just frowned, scrunching it up and chucking it in the trash. “Yeah. Fine.” He mumbled, continuing to eat lunch a little on edge now.

She frowned and just gripped at his hand, trying to follow his movements to calm down especially when no one showed up to help, eventually getting herself back down with only aemonds help. “I don’t like it here. I wanna go home.” She mumbled

Max frowned deeply and took his hand in hers "Talk to me okay? When you want to." She said softly before she continued to eat. She sighed heavily as he finished up and threw his things away "You headed out?"

Aemond got her calmed the best he could still pressing the call button "I know love, once you're stable I'm taking you out of here." He promised before kissing her forehead gently

She frowned and watched him tiredly. “Are you still mad?” She asked him quietly, completely worn out by this point and sensing he was gonna blow the longer no one showed up to check on her with the call button being pressed, waiting another half hour before someone finally showed up.

He nodded. “Gotta get some stuff done.” He muttered. “It was a day off but not anymore. Call me when you finish and I’ll let you know where I’m at.” He told her quietly.

Aemond shook his head softly "No; I was stupid to be mad in the first place." He said before kissing her hand. When the nurse finally came in he shook his head some "Is this how you treat all ICU patients?! Alarms going off and the call button being pressed yet no one comes to check on her?!"

Max gave a small nod and kissed him lovingly "Be careful." She said softly. She walked him to the door and opened the shop back up giving a heavy sigh as he left.

“I’m sorry sir, no one noticed the computer going off.” She told him plainly, “if there is an emergency I siugfest getting up and coming to find us instead.” She muttered to him.

Carmen frowned, starting to not feel safe and just gave aemonds hand a small panicked squeeze.

He got home and immediately called up his brother frowning. “Hey… someone’s fucking around with me and I need some help finding out who it is.” He muttered completely oblivious to the techniques being used

Aemond glared at her and let out a frustrated laugh "Get up and come get you? Instead of staying by my wife's side?!" He spat before shaking his head some "Keep this shit up and I will sue this hospital for everything it has." He growled.

Gustaf smirked a bit when he heard his brother on the phone "Oh? How are they doing it?" He asked trying to give genuine concern for him.

She frowned more, trying to stay calm but she was beginning to struggle again and frowned over at him. “I want to be somewhere else.” She managed to wheeze out to him, really struggling to breathe NS feeling like there was a weight on her chest.

He frowned and shook his head. “I keep having notes left for me. Everywhere I am. And it’s like… it’s all intimidation but I’m freaking out cause what if it’s leading to something bigger?” He muttered, lighting a cigarette

Aemond gave a small nod lookong at the nurse "Get her some goddamn help now! And if you are not back within 5 minutes I will have your fucking job!" He threatened darkly watching her scurry off. He look at Carmen and sighed heavily "I will have you out of here as soon as I can my love, I promise."

Gustaf frowned some and gave a nod "And how long have these notes been coming around?" He asked him seriously

She frowned and just watched him, gripping his hand tightly for a moment before losing all grip and going limp, her eyes glazing over.

He frowned as he went to get a drink out the cabinet as well, sitting back down and set his phone on speaker. “Couple weeks. Today was the first time max was there when it happened. I haven’t told her though I don’t want her scared.” He muttered.

Aemond went wide eyed and stepped put of the room "Someone fucking help my wife now! She isn't breathing!" He screamed down the hall to the nurse who were sat at their station just chatting away. He frowned deeply when he noticed them roll their eyes at him. He patted himself down and smirked thankful that he had his knife at least. He rushed over to them and pulled one to him placing the knife to her throat "You are going to get your fucking ass in there now do you understand me? And then when she is safe, you will continue with 30 minute routine checks. If you don't I will slit your goddamn throat and go to the next nurse." He said in a deadly tone.

Gustaf still smirked and nodded some "I see, I'll do some digging. Have you done something to piss someone off?"

He frowned shaking his head. “Not as far as I’m aware. The job I got offered for given to someone else after all.”

It was another few hours before carmen was coming around again, frowning as she looked around her confused, noting they were in the back of an ambulance. “Aemond?” She called quietly struggling to move to see if he was there or not. “What’s happening?”

Gustaf nodded some "Alright then, maybe you pissed off the wrong person." He said before letting him go.

Max came to his place after closing and knocked loudly at his door "Bill?! Babe you there?!" She asked having not heard from his at all the rest of the day. He hadn't returned any of her texts or calls at all.

Aemond took Carmen's hand in his when he saw her start to wake up "Hey....stay calm okay? We're going to another hospital, one that will take proper care of you." He said softly kissing her hand gently

He eventually went and opened it, looking like a rabbit in the headlights as he pulled her inside and shut the door, relockibg it. “What time is it?”

She frowned and just nodded, watching him. “Oh… oh we were supposed… to pick… the dog… up today.” She told him, struggling to breathe still.

Max frowned deeply as she noticed how freaked out her looked "Its 5 p.m. babe. I just closed up the shop." She said before cuppIng his face in her hands "Bill whats wrong? Talk to me."

Aemond nodded a bit "Rest love, I'll see if your brother could pick them up for us." He said quietly before pressing a finger to her lips as she went to continue talking "No more talking okay? You'll hurt yourself."

She just smiled at him a little before she passed out again, still holding his hand while his phone rang.

He frowned shaking his head. “I don’t think you should be coming over at the moment. I don’t think it’s a good idea.” He muttered.

Max frowned deeply and grew more concerned "What do you mean? Bill whats going on?" She asked worriedly

Aemond frowned as his phone rang and answered without looking at it "What?" He hissed down the line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back