• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

She rolled her eyes and sighed “I’d really rather not. I have work to do love. And I know it’s because the other people setting up are your mother and her guard… I won’t spend that time to bond with her. She has made her decision and I have made mine.” She told him seriously.

He shook his head. “Ignore it. Maxine!” He snapped as she kept staring. “Are you trying to put things at risk more?!” He muttered shaking his head.

Aemond sighed softly but gave a small nod "Alright...I won't force you...I'd just like to maybe have some of your family's food or traditions there. Always makes things more lively." He explained before giving her a small laugh.

Max frowned and flinched a bit when he snapped at her. She quickly turned her head and remained silent for the time being. She knew she would have to get used to this and learn to ignore it all, but even with the envolvement she had with the mob at her store, she was never this deep into it.

She rolled her eyes "You are a complete pot-stirrer." She pointed out, taking his cheeks in one hand and pecking his lips, "I love you though... Not sure why.' she teased him, finally getting up and following him downstairs for some food.

He sighed a little and rubbed at his face. “You cannot give them what they want. You must spend some time with carmen.” He told her frowning. “Have her teach you everything.” He muttered.

Aemond chuckled some and gave her a small kiss back before going downstairs with her. He smiled softly as he got them sat down for food "I hope you like it, please tell me if something is wrong." He said softly

Max frowned deeply but gave a small nod "Yeah...maybe that would be best." She said quietly before sipping at her drink.

She smiled and shook her head. “It looks great.” She assured him.

Bill sighed a little and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. “I just want you safe love.” He assured her.

Aemond smiled softly and nodded before sitting down with her. He kissed her cheek gently before he started to eat quietly with her.

Max nodded some giving him a faint smile "I know...I just gotta get used to this is all." She said softly before squeezing his hand back.

-3 months-
Carmen eventually made her way down in the evening, finally dressed for the end of year gala, doing a slow spin for Aemond once she got there, "Anything missing? Did I forget something?" She asked him quickly before stepping over to him, "Gods do you clean up well." She smiled, kissing his cheek and wiping the lipstick off and followed him to the car, noting that he had chosen to forego the eye patch this evening and just have his sapphire on display,

Bill leaned back on her couch, frowning a little as he waited for her to be ready for the gala having been invited by Aemond and allowed to take Max with him, "Babe? We're gonna be late!" He called to her, smiling when she finally appeared at the top of the stairs and he took her in

Aemond let out a long whistle as she turned for him shaking his head "Just one thing." He said softly before pulling out a small jewelry box and opening it "Thought this would look perfect with your dress." He said softly before placing the necklace on her. He got her into the car and kissed her hand gently "You are perfect."

Max squeaked when she heard him call to her and did her last finishing touches "I'm coming! Sorry!" She said before appearing at the top of the steps. She smiled widely seeing Bill there in his tux "Wow, you look great." She said sweetly as she walked down "Do I look okay?" She asked as she did a twirl for him.

She smiled and touched it happily, "Aemond... Takk." She told him, holding his hand on thedrive over there, "Don't forget you have to leave your meeting on time tomorrow so we can get to the airport and not be stressed." She reminded him as they were spending the holiday period with her family for this year.

Bill smiled as he watched her "Oh I don't deserve you." He smiled, kissing her hand "You look fantastic, let's get going." He murmured, "You feel uncomfortable at any point and we can leave. This is meant to be fun, not a chore." He reminded her, "I just want you happy." He murmured, walking to his car with her

Aemond smiled some and kissed her cheek gently "I know I know, I promise I'll be on time." He said before helping her out of the car as they arrived "Remember don't pay any mind to my mother or brother."

Max smiled happily and walked out with him "I know love, I promise I'll let you know." She said kissing him gently giggling when she wiped the lipstick off him "You are so great, you know that?" She said before getting in the car with him.

She nodded and just sighed to herself "I can't promise no reaction but I will do my best to stay away." She murmured. Things had gotten worse between her and his mother the past couple months and at this rate she was just waiting for her to keep stepping out of line and give Carmen an excuse to really lose her shit. She got out with him once they arrived, walking through to the main hall with him, taking a drink each and smirking at the way people stared at Aemond.

He smiled and nodded, "I hear it enough from you." He chuckled, "Where are we gonna have our holiday next month?" He asked her as they had been planning it for a little while what time off they would take and now they just had to get it booked but Max had been procrastinating on where she wanted them to go

Aemond gave a small nod and walked in proudly with her. He took a drink for himself as well and made his way towards their seats "I'll chat with others after the dinner and presentations." He murmured before pulling her chair out for her.

Max groaned some having to think hard about it all. She wanted somewhere special for the two of them, and away from everyone in their lives "What about Japan? Tokyo seems like a really cool place." She said giving his hand a small squeeze as they arrived

She nodded a little and sat back, watching who was there until his sister came over to talk and carmen left him to it while she Caught up with Helaena, having a major soft spot for her anyway.

He smiled and nodded, pulling up to the valet once they arrived. “That would be nice. I’ll look at flights tomorrow morning.” He promised her.

Aemond smiled softly as he watched his sister and wife get along. He was greatful that atleast she got along with one person in his family. He looked towards the door and waved Bill over once he saw him come through.

Max smiled and gave a small nod before getting out of the car with him. She took a deep breath and took his hand in hers "This should be fun."

Bill nodded and smiled as he walked through to their table with her, taking a seat with everyone. “You’re beginning to look more like a Lothbrok than a Targaryen if you keep allowing her to do your hair.” He pointed out to his friend after seeing the braids

Carmen smiled a little as max joined them. “Hey, welcome to the other side of things.” She told her, making introductions between her and Helaena.

Aemond chuckled and clasped Bill on the back "Oh shut it Skarsgard, they look good on me." He teased before giving Max a small wave "I'm glad you could make it, its good to have you here." He said as they took a seat.

Max smiled happily and greeted Carmen and Helaena "Yeah this is definitely very different from what I'm used to." She said giving a small nervous laugh.

He nodded and watched max a little, giving her hand a squeeze every so often, talking work with aemond a little while until the speeches started and then was dinner and eventually they started the music and he took max up for a dance

Carmen had been carefully slipping her drinks to aemond all evening to get him to loosen up and also to not arouse suspicion but by the time everything was done and she was ready to get up and have a dance with her husband she turned around to find a couple other women both speaking with him, their mannerisms clearly flirtatious and she could only sit there getting more annoyed when she watched him give it back.

Max sat quietly with him and smiled widely when it was finally time for the dancing. She took his hand and followed him out to the dance floor "You can dance too? My goodness I am a lucky woman."

Aemond was starten to get loose by the time dancing had come around. He had gotten up to get another drink when a few other women came up to him. He remembered them from a few meets but nothing notable. He chuckled softly at them as they started to flirt knowing his mother had sent them over. He saw no harm in having a small conversation being friendly.

Carmen rolled her eyes when a few minutes turned into half an hour of him chatting with them while she sat by herself, starting to regret trying to get him drunk when she saw Alicent approaching her table, “you can ask for the hundredth time, I’m not apologising to Aegon and if he wants one he can be a big boy and come ask himself.” She muttered.

He smiled and nodded, holding her close. “I love you.” He told her quietly. “And I think I’m the lucky one. Somehow I managed to charm you…. I’m going to ask them to move the money drop away from your store though.” He told her.

Max smiled widely at him "Oh yeah? You don't have to do that Bill." She said before kissing him gently "I love you too by the way, so much."

Alicent looked at her daughter in law raising an eyebrow "That is an interesting choice in dress color...it suits you." She said as she sat down glancing at the women talking to Aemond. She laughed lightly shaking her head some "He was always such a ladies man."

She raised an eyebrow and smirked a little. “Well… I don’t attempt to befriend those who go for my family.” She muttered. “Well…. He needs to remember who’s going to be giving him his heirs.” She muttered and stood up, taking her drink over there, “Darling, I think we need to call it an early night.” She told him.

He smiled and watched her. “No I don’t. But I want my love safe. And is being together plus the store being a drop point is not a safe combo. And I’m not going to let you break up with me so the money moves.” He smiled.

Aemond frowned some as he heard Carmen "What? Aww come on babe not yet. I haven't gotten a dance with you yet." He said before pulling her close to him while the girls watched with disgusted looks.

Max smiled happily at him and cupped his cheeks "I love you so much Bill Skarsgard so very much." She said before kissing him lovingly swaying a bit with him while his arms went around her.

She frowned and gently squeezed his hand. “Aemond. Please. I really don’t feel good and I just want to get home, and you’re going to be more than tipsy if we don’t quit while we’re ahead.” She told him seriously, not even giving him a chance to say goodbye to the other two women, taking him out to where their driver was waiting.

He smiled and swayed with her happily, kissing her head. “My mother would like to have lunch with you next week. Just the two of you.” He told her. “She said she was sorry she missed you at the family lunch last week.” He murmured.

Aemond huffed and nodded some. He turnedbto say goodbye to the two women but grew angry when Carmen pulled him away before he could do so. He glared at her once they got into the car shaking his head a bit "What the hell was that about?! I was trying to be polite for once and you pull me away because why? You're pouty?!"

Max smiled some and gave a small nod "Oh that sounds nice." She said before laughing some "She doesn't need to apologize, things come up its okay." She said sweetly

She frowned and turned to face him. “You’re married but we’re openly flirting with those two women. While you were supposed to be getting me a drink.” She snapped. “I don’t care if it was a game your mother was playing I am sick of the dosrespect.” She snapped. “Plus I do not feel very well aemond. I just want to get home before I get worse.”

He smiled and kissed her head. “Mmm that’s what she’s like though. You’ll get used to it.” He murmured. “She likes you so far from everything she’s heard.” He told her, kissing her head again and just holding her close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back