• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ โ™–

sophie.

dumbass โ˜…

code by yousmelldead

welcome to portland!

no, not oregon - the other one.

situated in the coastal division of maine, it's a small city with major personality. it was originally an old fishing town, but has grown in tourism and population within the past decade. now, portland is unequivocally one of the best hippie-hubs of new england.

as expected from a town like this, portland is home to canmore academy of the arts. canmore is known to be both a save-haven and creative outlet for youth in the arts. though the school is quite non-traditional, it manages to rank as one of the most prestigious in the country. from the outside, people see canmore as a school for the weirdos and shut-ins that were too meta for traditional school. in some ways, they were! canmore was simply a blip in the map -

until the incident.

beaumonte dubois, a third year theatre student, was found face down in the water just off of campus on one gloomy afternoon. at first glance, it appeared to be a swimming accident. after further examination, it was found that he was bruised and practically choking on his own blood before entering the water.

no one knew how beau was killed or what he had been doing that day - except for seven other students. unfortunately - they all lie to the police, knowing their own secrets are at stake.

someone is to blame. someone killed beaumonte.

โ™›

alright, hi y'all! this is a dark academia mystery rp, based off of some of my favorite books and movies! it's mainly based on if we were villains by M.L Rio and the movie Thelma and Louise. i expect this to be an advanced multi-paragraph with darker themes (like murder). as it is mentioned in the description, it's an 8 person story (montgomery included), so it will not be first come first serve. i will be making a discord server for this rp, so please be comfortable with using that! if enough interest is generated, i'll put the character templates up! please ask any questions, because i know my explanation was quite brief!

โ I'm seventeen, don't hold your breath! โž

Last edited:
dope! really reminds me of a group i was in a while ago.

woah, this sounds really cool! iโ€™m definitely interested c:
it seemed a liโ€™l familiar to me too! itโ€™s a super kickass idea iโ€™m intrigued
thank you for the interest! i bet some other rps definitely have similar themes from literature and television, it's super popular in particularly YA fiction right now !

woah, this sounds really cool! iโ€™m definitely interested c:
it seemed a liโ€™l familiar to me too! itโ€™s a super kickass idea iโ€™m intrigued
question: would you kill me if i joined and used ambrose
ambrose can get it
sounds like a super interesting idea!
Interested!!

hi everyone, here's a link to the character creation thread. no rush, CSes are due the 12th!
and here's the link to the ooc -

I LOVE IF WE WERE VILLAINS
I'M HOOKED

BRO Iโ€™M GEEKED YOUโ€™VE READ THE BOOK
IT'S BEEN LIKE A GOOD YEAR BUT YES I READ IT
it literally sparked my love and devotion to dark academia

bump! this is still v much open, and iโ€™m hoping to see a few more CSes (especially dudes, we all know how rpn works hah)

last bump! the applications are due tomorrow, but any last minute CSes will still be considered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back