• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Something From Nothing.

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
We were created from nothing, now we're something.

[emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207][emoji207]

I know this sounds cliche because it's a Foo Fighters song, but I want an interest check. This takes place in a futuristic post-apocalyptic world. These "hunters" were created to defeat anything evil, even others. But then they got corrupted and started rampaging. A group of people were chosen to hunt them down, but these hunters are extremely lethal and stay in the shadows. It will be a difficult task.

@Soul OMU

@Gilmoregirl12

Thought you guys might like this.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

What?

Also, maybe she will.

@Maya Thorne.

I am a dolphin.

Dave Grohl the drummer from the foo fighters was also in Nirvana and was the lead singer. He was also in Tenacious D

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave Grohl also played the Devil in a Tenacious D movie.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Dave Grohl also played the Devil in a Tenacious D movie.
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
I know I put that lol

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back