• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Something for (almost!) everyone!

GreyHeron

Hello!

I've come up with a few RP ideas recently, so thought i'd bring them together. Please read my about me and preferences first, and if we are compatible and you find something you like then send me a message!
Happy Roleplaying!

**About Me:**
Name:
Call me Heron
Location: UK (I am happy to roleplay with people from any time zone)

Genre (Original Only); Action, Adventure, , Family, (Low) Fantasy, Detective, Drama, Platonic, Psychological, Romance (MxF only).
Not interested in: Sci-Fi, cyberpunk, fandom, smut

Availability: My schedule is generally flexible so I am usually quick to reply. However, I try to communicate when I will be quiet.

OOC Chat: I love to gush over the story and characters with meme, playlists, mood boards etc. I also don't think people are just RP machines so i'm happy to chat about stuff that aren't RP related!

Language: I write in English only.

I ONLY ROLEPLAY WITH PEOPLE AGED 18+. NO EXCEPTIONS.

🎭 Roleplay Preferences:

Side Characters
: I'm all about building a rich and engaging world, and that means both of us playing side characters when needed. **THIS IS A DEAL BREAKER**

Length:
I am looking for a literate writer who can write multiple paragraphs. Whilst I don't like to put limits on etc, as it depends what is happening, as a ballpark, I tend to write 500-600 words.

Partner: I am looking for a PARTNER. Someone who also wants to plan, contribute and worldbuild together!

Spontaneity: However, I wouldn't want to plan every detail! It's fun to be surprised! So I am looking for someone who can spot and follow the breadcrumbs of drama I lay out and can lay out some drama too!

Gender: I tend to prefer having men as my MC however I am open to women too. Side characters, happy to play as either.

Style: I write 3rd person and past tense

Spelling and Grammar: I appreciate good spelling and grammar. I am NOT looking for perfection. We all make mistakes and typos. But if it's riddled with mistakes, it will be a turn off.

Now onto the good stuff, the roleplays! Most of these ideas are new and so are pretty open and broadt at the moment.

a. The Stranger Returns: After a decade away, a mysterious figure returns to their hometown, only to find it plagued by a series of unsettling events. They are drawn into the investigation, forming an uneasy alliance with a local journalist who is determined to uncover the truth behind the town's secrets. As they dig deeper, they unearth buried traumas and dark family histories that may hold the key to solving the mystery, but also threaten to destroy everything they hold dear.

b. The Vanishing: When several children inexplicably disappear from a small town, panic and suspicion grip the community. A troubled former detective, haunted by the unsolved disappearance of their own sibling years ago, reluctantly agrees to help find the missing children. Teaming up with a skeptical local cop, they follow a trail of clues that leads them to a sinister conspiracy lurking beneath the town's idyllic surface. But as they get closer to the truth, they realize that the key to the disappearances may lie buried in their own past.

c. Echoes of the Past: In a picturesque town where everyone knows everyone else's business, a young woman returns home to confront the demons of her past. Haunted by memories of herbrothers death, she becomes obsessed with uncovering the truth, much to the dismay of her family and friends. With the help of an enigmatic newcomer with secrets of their own, she delves into the town's dark history, uncovering long-buried secrets and shocking betrayals that threaten to tear the community apart.

d. Ghosts of the Past: In a town still reeling from a tragic accident years ago, a group of survivors struggle to rebuild their lives amidst lingering grief and guilt. When strange occurrences begin to haunt the town, they are forced to confront their shared trauma and uncover the truth behind the accident. As they delve deeper into the mystery, they realize that the key to unlocking the town's secrets may lie in confronting their own inner demons and reconciling with the ghosts of their past.

a. The Broken Pieces: Two strangers, each grappling with their own emotional scars and inner demons, cross paths in the most unexpected of places. As they navigate the complexities of their troubled pasts and uncertain futures, they find solace and understanding in each other's company. But as their connection deepens, they must confront the painful truths they've been running from and decide whether they're ready to heal together or risk shattering the fragile peace they've found.

b. Fragments of Memory: A chance encounter sparks a whirlwind romance between two individuals with shattered memories and fractured identities. As they piece together the fragments of their pasts, they uncover dark secrets and buried traumas that threaten to tear them apart. With each revelation, they must confront the truth of who they are and what they've done, knowing that some memories are best left forgotten.

c. Shadows of the Past: When a tragic event binds them together, two strangers find themselves drawn into each other's lives in ways they never imagined. But as they struggle to move forward from the darkness that surrounds them, they must confront the ghosts of their pasts and the secrets they've been keeping from each other. With trust and honesty as their only weapons, they embark on a journey of self-discovery and redemption, hoping to find light in the shadows.

d. Echoes of Regret: A chance reunion brings together two former lovers who parted on bitter terms years ago. Forced to confront the mistakes of their pasts and the pain they've caused each other, they must decide whether they can forgive and forget or if their love is too broken to mend. As they navigate the tangled web of their shared history, they realize that sometimes the hardest battles are fought within the heart.

e. Cold Case Romance: Two detectives, each with their own past traumas, are assigned to reopen a cold case that has haunted their town for decades. As they delve deeper into the mystery, they find themselves drawn to each other, but the secrets they uncover threaten to tear them apart

This has its own section because I have a character in mind for it already,

Callum Prior is one of the most glamorous and celebrated footballers on the planet, Callum Prior has it all: wealth, adoration, and a taste for the finer things in life. But beneath the glittering facade lies a dark underbelly of toxic relationships, self-destructive behaviour, and haunting secrets. (In order of preference)

1. Caught in a whirlwind of reckless behaviour, Callum's life takes a devastating turn when a wild night out ends in a harrowing accident, leaving him hospitalized and fighting for his life. As he grapples with the consequences of his actions, Callum finds himself at Your Character's mercy. Enter Your Character tasked with guiding Callum through the gruelling journey of rehabilitation as well as your own demons.

2. Amidst the flashing lights of Hollywood and the roar of adoring fans, Callum crosses paths with YOUR CHARACTER, a rising starlet whose charm and allure are matched only by her penchant for chaos and controversy. United by their shared fame and fractured souls, Callum and [Name] embark on a forbidden romance that threatens to consume them both.

3. Appearances are everything and the truth is a carefully guarded secret. In the spotlight of fame and fortune, professional footballer Callum Prior finds himself caught in a web of deceit and deception as he navigates a high-profile 'press marriage' to a glamorous celebrity.

With cameras flashing and fans cheering, Callum and his celebrity partner put on a dazzling display of love and affection for the world to see. Theirs is a fairy-tale romance, hailed by the media as the epitome of Hollywood glamour and true love. But behind closed doors, the truth paints a very different picture.

The Relic of Kings: In a world where magic is rare and dangerous, a group of thieves sets their sights on stealing a priceless artifact from the vault of a tyrannical ruler. The artifact, rumored to possess ancient powers, is heavily guarded and protected by deadly traps. As the thieves plan their heist, they must navigate treacherous alliances, outsmart the palace guards, and uncover the artifact's true nature before it falls into the wrong hands.

b. The Forbidden Library: In a world where knowledge is tightly controlled by the ruling elite, a group of scholars and intellectuals seeks to liberate a forbidden library hidden beneath the city streets. Guarded by magical wards and patrolled by the city watch, the library contains forbidden texts and forbidden knowledge that could change the course of history. As they navigate the labyrinthine corridors and evade capture, they must confront their own beliefs and motivations, knowing that the secrets they uncover may come at a steep price.

c. The Cursed Kingdom In a cursed kingdom where darkness reigns and hope seems lost, a band of unlikely heroes emerges to challenge the forces of evil and restore light to the land. they embark on a quest to break the curse and free the kingdom from its eternal night.

d. Mutant Survival: A pair of survivors must navigate through a post-apocalyptic world overrun by mutants and hostile factions to reach a rumoured safe haven.

e. Revolutionary Musicians: In a dystopian society where creativity is suppressed and dissent is punished, a band ues their talents to inspire rebellion and challenge the status quo. Through subversive works of art, guerrilla performances, and underground exhibitions, they spark a cultural revolution that threatens to undermine the regime's authority and ignite the flames of resistance. Along the way, they attract the attention of both admirers and enemies, risking their freedom and their life for the chance to change the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back