• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Something Dark - Closed for now

IchaTV

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
I am looking for a dark romance. Something doomed from the start. Something nevertheless inevitable. Raw, physical attraction between two people who should have known better... who did know better.
I want scandal. Serious consequences. Stupid decisions that bring out the dark side of individuals who would otherwise be perfectly decent human beings.

This doesn't have to be tied to the Canon HP Fandom if you have something else in mind that could fit

I roleplay a Male Slytherin OC
I am a MxF RPer but don't mind other pairings
You can be Canon or OC up to you... I don't mind

18+ only
I don't mind world building and plot setting if that's something you're into
I don't mind OOC, but I am a very shy and guarded but if you chip away at my facade, I'll open up more
Unlike most normal people I literally have all the time in the world and am up at all hours of the day/night
I prefer plotting, world building, OOC and general Chattiness to be done in PM's here and the RP to be done on a post in the 1x1 section...
I try for at least a paragraph and consider myself a 3rd person RPer
I am also bad at starter posts so please don't be put off by that (meaning I take forever to write them)
Okay...this was a lot of word soup, so I'll shut up now and post this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back