• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Something chill

RipEverything

Once upon a time I spent hours writing what I thought were “perfect” posts. Staring at a screen, crafting them sentence by sentence, then deleting what I’d written in search of the “best” way to say it. Then I looked at them 2 years later and saw mistakes 🙃

I’m trying to not get too attached to the post and train my brain to just write 😪 Maybe you can be my partner

I won’t be spending any more than an hour on each post and if I get good enough at that, I’ll go down to 30 min. So you don’t need to write pages, I’m cool with anything that furthers the story whether that’s one-liners, two or more paragraphs, etc.

I like fantasy best but I’m open to any and all ideas. Reply to this thread with yours, I can post some myself later too. Don’t pm me. 16+. We’ll do the RP on the site. I’m not on Discord. Reply as often as you like, it’s not that serious

Okay so apparently you’d have to pm me cause it’s against the rules not to 🤔 Weird, I saw interest checks with replies to them, then again it’s only people bumping themselves not anyone else

So *do* PM me 😆 Oh yeah and I left this part out before because I wanted people to be free with their suggestions, but the only fandoms I know pretty well are Pokémon, Demon Slayer, the big 3 anime, and a few other shows that you’ll just have to ask me about to see if know them 😉

Edit: I found a partner already but don’t hesitate to reach out anyway. I’m only doing one RP but maybe we can do something in the future 🥳

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back