• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Someone who simply wants to play table top games.

BatLover

Restricted camazotz
Shadow run, dungeons and dragons, path finder... I have them all accessable. I will require that people have ALL the info they need. so atleast have the core rulebook for players. to have all your spells as a mage class.

D&D 5e, I've got all the necessary resources and you showed interest in the half-orc monk chracter of mine.

Last edited:
I have access to the CRB to pathfinder and all current additions of D&D. I tend to like to stick with the default races (elves, humans, gnomes, halflings, half-orcs, and half-elves) and I can occasionally Dm, if you're looking for adventurers or dungeon masters.

I have access to the CRB to pathfinder and all current additions of D&D. I tend to like to stick with the default races (elves, humans, gnomes, halflings, half-orcs, and half-elves) and I can occasionally Dm, if you're looking for adventurers or dungeon masters.
You forgot tiefling. tiefling is default in 5e :D TIEFLING. ( I don't do homebrew really. I rarely make exceptions. The only exception I make is..... kitsune. cause fluffy fox tails.
You also forgot dragonborn.

You forgot tiefling. tiefling is default in 5e :D TIEFLING. ( I don't do homebrew really. I rarely make exceptions. The only exception I make is..... kitsune. cause fluffy fox tails.
You also forgot dragonborn.
apologies, I played pathfinder most recently and forgot a few. But still, the point is there.

I've never actually played d&d, but I have access to the player's rulebook for 5e and I'd love to play if you don't mind newbies.

Yo i have a PDF if that works, i've had a few Dnd experiences. I am interested in anything dice at the moment. I really wanna do a D20 thing or something modern for a change, but fantasy is still cool for me ^^
(still a noob)

Yo i have a PDF if that works, i've had a few Dnd experiences. I am interested in anything dice at the moment. I really wanna do a D20 thing or something modern for a change, but fantasy is still cool for me ^^
(still a noob)
well, I can to a more... advanced scientific setting. but the base facts would be unchanged. but I never done the d20 thing I think

well, I can to a more... advanced scientific setting. but the base facts would be unchanged. but I never done the d20 thing I think
Im not exactly sure what d20 is, i just know it was a little different or something like that.
Will you be the DM?

Anyone looking for 5e, I actually revamped a campaign that I was running way back before the site switched to IPS, which caused things to get scattered, the dice functionality went away, and the players dropped off... However, now that the site's back on xF, I decided I'd give it another shot, and I've got a Rolz dice room specifically for the campaign :P Posted an Interest Check about it, or you can look up "The Prismatic Queen"

that moment people think you just ignored them, but actually you were in serious trouble - n-no internet for weeks ;-;

that moment people think you just ignored them, but actually you were in serious trouble - n-no internet for weeks ;-;
I know that feels, especially last year, but I got lucky and lived by a public library with free WiFi :b

I'm rather leanant with any setting, but I can give some unique ideas if doing a "classic fantasy setting" gets too boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back