• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings somebody that i used to know 💫

lambie

marketable plushie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
FE2F4F3E-EF14-4321-8FCE-E0F4EC625A2A.gif

Hello hello ~
It’s been a good long while since I’ve been here, and I’m hoping wholeheartedly for a fresh start! I’m more than ready to take on a new roleplay or two, so if you think you might be interested in having me as a partner then please read on c:

About;
- Lazy-lit, my reply length is fluid and tends to mirror my partners
- While I’m down for ooc anytime about anything I love making friends!), ic replies are likely limited to Sunday - Tuesday most weeks
- m/f is generally my go to pairing, but I’m open to any! I also do prefer romance in my stories, because I find it’s just more fun that way! Doubling is also totally fine by me ~
- As much as I’d love something long term, I’m ditch friendly! Stuff happens and real life always comes first

Interests;
+ Fandoms

I tend to like to play real loosey goosey with canon and adore AUs. But if that’s not your cup of tea, that’s totally cool too ^^

Stranger Things
Play for me; 001/Henry Creel (pls I will sell my soul for this), Jim Hopper, Eddie Munson, Robin Buckley
I’ll play; Steve Harrington, Eddie Munson, Robin Buckley, Chrissy Cunningham
ccxcc pairings i love; steve/eddie, chrissy/eddie, chrissy/robin

Disney / Dreamlight Valley
Play for me; Captain Hook (not necessarily the Disney version either! I will sell my soul for this as well pleaseeee T-T), Bruno Madrigal, Prince Hans, Jack Skellington, Scar (specifically in a DDV setting, and also probably human lol)
I’ll play; Probably anyone you could want?? There’s so many, just ask c:

+
Originals
Witch x Vampire/werewolf
Mermaid x Pirate
Old tired werewolf x younger wolf
Villain x Civilian
Something set in the old west

Last edited:
Post work bump! Save me from the rest of this awful week I'm about to have T-T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back